Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets not spam this.

Comment

• Its not spam, it is my story. I am bored of waiting, and so I am writing my story of the Persian empire. Notice that this is in the Stories and Diplomacy section.
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Notice that this the the Advanced Hellenistic Ere NES - Part 2 thread, which has nothing to do with the actor Morgran Freeman, the Arctic, or a Pancake house. Don't make me report this thread to Ming.

Comment

• As promised here are the pictures of hte rest of the Persia Posse.

Random Satrap Al Roker

Al's Statistics:

Born In Queens Persia On August 20th.

As a young child Al was gifted in the mystical art of Weather Prediction, and the Culinary art of consumption.

He was promoted to Satrapdom before time was recorded, adn has been loyally serving the serving empire ever since.

Al is pictured here at his ritual baptism into the Morgan Freemasons.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Notice that this the the Advanced Hellenistic Ere NES - Part 2 thread, which has nothing to do with the actor Morgran Freeman, the Arctic, or a Pancake house. Don't make me report this thread to Ming.
            Notice the otehr parts of this thread that refer to the Persia posse with no complaint from you. Notice the lack of activity since Micha left.
            Notice that I have recieved requests to post pictures of the rest of the Persia Posse.

Where would you rather that I post my story? This is the Sotries and Diplomacy Section!!!!!!

Comment

• Egypt donates our prototype "seeing eye dog" to Morgan Freeman in his time of need. We would like to apply for the right to open the Grand Egyptian Lodge of Morgan Freemasons in return for the dog, who, incidently, is of a breed we are assured tastes excellent with either salt OR ketchup.

In other news, there wasn't much I ordered that Micha didn't cover. Actually, there may not have been anything I ordered that didn't get dealt with in the update that turn.
              "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
              phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
              three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Originally posted by appleciders
                Egypt donates our prototype "seeing eye dog" to Morgan Freeman in his time of need. We would like to apply for the right to open the Grand Egyptian Lodge of Morgan Freemasons in return for the dog, who, incidently, is of a breed we are assured tastes excellent with either salt OR ketchup.

In other news, there wasn't much I ordered that Micha didn't cover. Actually, there may not have been anything I ordered that didn't get dealt with in the update that turn.

What were you expecting me to do?

Comment

• Either stay holed up in Memphis, or leave it. You left it, so.... Like I said, Micha's update covered it all.

Comment

• I wonder what would have happened if I had gone directly to Paraetonion..

Comment

• Persia has accepted the seeing eye dog, but has eaten it with a tasty concotion of Persian salt, and the Persian ketchup cousin, Catsup.

We have replaced the seeing eye dog, with the larger but more dependable, and less hydrologically taxing "Seeing Eye Camel".

Persian Posse leader, adn oh yeah the emperor of all that can be legally claimed as Persia has issued the

"DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY!!"

It stipulates conforming standards that are to be met by all citizens, structures, trades, etc.

Roads will now all be made to have hte same dimensions as will all cities.

Comment

• Oh. Does that allow me to have the Grand High Exalted Lodge of Morgan Freemasons?

Lord Nuclear, basically the same thing would have happened, except the final battle would have been even less in your favor, since it'd be in the desert.

Comment

Oh. Does that allow me to have the Grand High Exalted Lodge of Morgan Freemasons?

Lord Nuclear, basically the same thing would have happened, except the final battle would have been even less in your favor, since it'd be in the desert.
                          How so? If I would have fled to Paraetonion, you would have had to engage me in my land, without help from the Persians, and the Macedonians not knowing where I was. In fact, I could have had several thousand troop reinforcements.

Comment

• That's assuming you got there I'd have kept poisoning wells and food and raiding at night.

Comment

That's assuming you got there I'd have kept poisoning wells and food and raiding at night.
                              I hate you.

Comment

• Lots of people do.

Comment

Working...
                                X