No announcement yet.

Advanced Hellenistic Era NES - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erm, yes, could anybody still lacking responses from me please sum up the questions?

I´ve got my last exam on Wednesday, so the update will be either then or on Thursday. Promised.
    Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
    Let me eat your yummy brain!
    "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Sounds great. I guess my questions were a tad confusing, since I'm not even sure exactly what I want.

Comment

• Western Moesians to Macedonia
        Sorry, but no way we will fight the Dacians.

Will do the update now, though it may take quite a while.
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Hm I still lack orders from Lord Nuclear.
          Please consider that an update may take up to twelve hours, and for me it´s now almost 2 p.m.

Don´t want to sit here for the whole night ...

Comment

• Sorry, I really wasn't feeling well. I'll get orders in now.

Comment

• Does everyone else have their orders in? I know mine are, and Rome, Lydia, and Macedonia. I think Persia's in too.

By the way, Micha, I'd just like to confirm that the grain shipments to Persia and Rome will be going out this term, barring further interference.
              Last edited by appleciders; February 17, 2005, 20:10.
              "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
              phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
              three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Ah, darn, I knew that would happen. I´m almost done with the update, but I got to leave now.
                Parts of the Egyptian orders and the Roman invasion of Syracuse are still lacking, but the rest is done. I wanted to post a partial update, but considering it won´t be completed within the next weeks anyway, there´s no point to it.

I am very sorry guys. It was just too little time, but when I come back from holidays we will get rolling again

A little spoiler so you can plan your next steps:
                - Rome did well in gaul, fielding an army of 40,000 men against the Celts. All of the Rhodanus River valley up to La Tene has been annexed. The road network couldn´t be completed because of lacking funds.
                - Macedonia defeated the Dacians, though did not annihilate them. No other Barbarian movements have been reported.
                - Lydia launched an offensive against Crete, almost annihilating the enemie´s Fleet which has been pulled back to Naxos. Several Islands have been plundered, both Crete and Naxos are blockaded and now starving.
                - Persia didn´t do much anyway. A few horsemen have been sent to Egypt, the Attusa mines secured but no settlement was left there so mining hadn´t been resumed yet.
                - Carthage pulled back from Cyrenaica, Macedonians and Egyptians encountered almost no ressitance since all cities had been evacuated. No valuables were to be found there, though several traps and poisoned food and water supplies caused some (rather small) casualties amongst the Eastern armies.

Any orders sent from now on won´t be included in the update anyway. Again, sorry... Will make up for it when I return

( )

Have a nice springtime! Cya!

Comment

• While Micha's gone, we should try to get either the Fall of Rome NES or the modern one up and running again, or maybe even a new modern one if people prefer. If people still have a reason to come to the S&D section, this NES is less likely to die.

How long's he gone for, anyway?
                  Last edited by appleciders; February 19, 2005, 00:54.
                  "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                  phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                  three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• I think Micha will be gone for few weeks. See you when you get back,lets take spring break here. Have a blast at Bohemia and go check out that my family castle is alright will you

See you guys later!

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• toodles
                      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Persian AMbassador Morgan Freeman has announced that he shall now be at all times assisted by his most trusted ally, friend and personal slave, a tiny golden man named Oscar. Oscar calls Morgan "Best Supporting Actor", and Morgan is satisfied with that.

Comment

• By the way, what were your orders for the turn when Hamilcar Barca died? (Mac, Egypt)

Comment

Last edited by bipolarbear; February 27, 2005, 23:04.

Comment

• Persian Emperor, Morgan Freeman, Has fallen ill with an ocular deficiency due to the many grains of sand that have been swept into his eyes from his Persia tour with the entire Persia Posse.

As a result he has sought the most highly esteemed in Medical Technology to assist him with his deflicted eye. He made the long trek across the Arctic Tundra mile after mile to St. Alphonzo's Pancake House.

St. Alphonzo has given him a special ocular concoction that has left his pupils extremely widened.

Attached is a picture of the legendary Freeman in his currently debilitated state.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, that is so weird. King Maeon had pancakes for breakfast! Every sunday is two for one here at any Lydian Pancake Palace. Maybe Oscar can show you the way and we can save a few bucks.
                                Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                                The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                                A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Working...
                                X