No announcement yet.

Advanced Hellenistic Era NES - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's really pressed for time lately. Said he'd try to get going on Sunday, though.
    "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
    phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
    three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Is anyone getting my PMs? I'm starting to thing people aren't receiving them.

Comment

• Well, I'm not. I hardly think you were sending them to me, though.
        Last edited by appleciders; February 6, 2005, 13:52.

Comment

• To: Egypt

We give you one final chance. Accept peace, let Hamilcar leave, and end this war.

Comment

• Message from bipolar (Persia):

Thye are all confirmed oh great mod of mine!

Hm, on the last 6 thread pages a total of 11 trades have been proposed involving Persia. However, the great king was occupied attending a twelve-day-execution-marathon so his trade advisor has taken the liberty of forwarding these to his majesty...
            Please either confirm or deny them...

Exports:
            Persia (furs) - Macedonia (5)
            Persia (spices) - Macedonia (10)
            Persia (tea) - Rome (8)
            Persia (copper) - Macedonia (6)
            Persia (copper) - Egypt (4)
            Persia (cattle) - Egypt (10)
            Persia (cattle) - Lydia (8)

Imports:
            Egypt (paper) - Persia ( 4 )
            Egypt (grain) - Persia (12)
            Rome (iron) - Persia (4)
            Lydia (marble) - Persia (5)
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Will there be an update today?

Comment

• No I dont think so, tuesday...
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• To:Carthage

Stop your nonsense. Egypt is none of your concern. They decided that taking a brake from war and fighting would ice for a change. You have acted childishly, and foolishly in your anger over this. If you cannot accept that people have free will and will act upon it, I can't understand how you can maintain a nation.

We can accomplish so much more if we act peacefully and focus on our economies together. Persia would like to apologize for any actions in the past and today the Persian Emperor Saddam Hussien announced that he has again changed his name (previously Morgan Freeman). He announced this at the end of the public ceremony where he ceremoniously buried a hatchet with the flags of Persia, and Carthage, and pledged to seek peace with the aggressive nation.

I know, but he should still engage in some talk in the main thread.
                  Wise men speak few words

Persian officials have, after many weeks of careful consideration, announced that they have accepted all trade agreements.

Persia has created a very secret government run society known as the Morgan Free Masons. No one quite knows what they or the famous actor do behind their closed and double bolted doors. The children already sing songs about the Morgan Free Masons at the schoolyard, in their newly upgraded high class state of the art Persian classrooms.
                  To the tune of that old favorite communist anthem "We all must work together"
                  We all must fear the masons
                  The masons
                  The masons
                  We all must fear the masons
                  Because We don't know what they're doing.

Saddam Hussein has this relatively low profile, and the only citizens who really seem to care are those who always talk about being "taken away by those "lights in the sky".

Saddam Hussein has repeatedly denounced, and fought back against claims by mentally deficient citizens that he has secretly forged a contract with "otherworldly beings". Saddam has refuted their claims about the "mysterious lights" as simply being swamp gases. Most citizens have trouble finding any swamps though.

(jut for reference for all of the "stupid" people. The part about aliens is the joke section of my post. It is where I weave a silly story to make this fun, so if you start to weave this b.s. into dissent, or a plausible reason for attack, f*ck you.)
                  Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                  Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• But were you kidding about the Morgan Free Masons?

Comment

• To: Persia

Peace you say? Carthage accepts your offer! Would you like to trade anything?

Comment

• OOC: No story this week. I thought I should wait until Hannibal is older, and I couldn't really say anything without giving away my orders.

Comment

• Persia acceptsthe peace offer.

it really depends on what you want to trade.

But were you kidding about the Morgan Free Masons?

did I say that I was?

Comment

• The official symbol of the Morgan Free Masons.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• We want to buy your tea for nine talents.

Comment

• Hey! That tea is ours! The patricians will be very angry ig I have to cancel the next thursday teaparty...
                                Last edited by laurentius; February 6, 2005, 23:08.
                                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
                                X