No announcement yet.

Advanced Hellenistic Era NES - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I think they can trade to more than one nation.

Comment

• But not one resource for 17 talents I assume

Cant you buy some drugs from them or something?
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• I smell a bidding war!
        "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
        phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
        three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• To: Persia

We will pay you 12 talents for cattle, then.

Comment

• The cattle are already being traded, how about you trade us your fish for wine?

We operate on a first come first serve basis, not by prices, sorry.
            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• I see you have already traded it to Lydia. And no, we do not accept. We already have many resources of wine. However, would you like fish for nine talents?

Comment

• How about fish for gems?

Comment

• I don't yet feel the need to buy resources from you, however if you wish to trade, then that is possible.

Comment

• We accept the offer. The way the trade system works though, we need something like this

Eight talents for Persian Gems.
                    Carthaginian Fish for eight talents.

Do you accept?

Comment

• Carthage, would you be so gracious as to lend us the benefit of your copper? Your armies have made an indelable mark on the world and we would gladly give you 6 talents in order to emulate that prowess in our own small way.
                      Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                      The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                      A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• We graciously accept.

Comment

• Egypt to Persia:
                          We'd like to begin importing *pulls out shopping list* gold, silver, glass, dyes, oil, drugs, gems, spices, tea, and silk. We offer 3 talents\turn\product. That makes a total of 30 talents per turn.

OOC: Micha, Persia should be credited with a slave resource. Check extreme northern Armenia.

IC: Persia, if Micha gives you the slave resource, we'll import your slaves as well, at 3 talents\turn.
                          "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                          phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                          three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• That slave ressource isn´t used yet. In fact, it resembles a supply of slaves for the Romans during the Empire, not for Persia. It´s just on the map to show there´s potential
                            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                            Let me eat your yummy brain!
                            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• to Egypt from Macedon: We can provide gold and silver. Also, if Rome accepts Sicily’s peace treaty, your wine source will be “drying up”. Would you like ours?

And to everyone else:

We made a nice convenient list a few pages back of everything we have to sell, some of which nations still lack, and everything we wish to buy, some of which nations still have in excess, but no one has made any offers We’re honest businessmen, we have the will and the ability to deliver upon any contract we enter into.
                              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Egypt to Persia:
                                We'd like to begin importing *pulls out shopping list* gold, silver, glass, dyes, oil, drugs, gems, spices, tea, and silk. We offer 3 talents\turn\product. That makes a total of 30 talents per turn.

OOC: Micha, Persia should be credited with a slave resource. Check extreme northern Armenia.

IC: Persia, if Micha gives you the slave resource, we'll import your slaves as well, at 3 talents\turn.
                                The tea is taken this turn. We accept all of your other offers though Egypt.

Carthaginian Fish for eight talents.

Do you accept?
                                We accept your fish for eight talents deal.

That slave ressource isn´t used yet. In fact, it resembles a supply of slaves for the Romans during the Empire, not for Persia. It´s just on the map to show there´s potential
                                Why can't I exploit the slave resource? What makes them roman slaves only?

Comment

Working...
                                X