cAHNES: 1811

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To European Alliance:

The US is not happy about the peace treaty.

We lost the war, however, we think that you are asking for too much, you are asking for something that probably you never would have be able to won in the field.

We will give up those territories, only under a payment for them.

Otherwise, we don't understand why we should give land to Britain and France, who did not fought against us.

Saluti
    "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
    The trick is the doing something else."
    — Leonardo da Vinci
    "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
    "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• To USa: I have offered a payment for Qubec and feel that the rest of Canada should be returned to its rightful ruler, Britain Please see above
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• To France:
        I don't see why I should return it to Britain, we payed them a lot of money for it, and why should we give them back.

If they want Canada back, than they must pay us back the money we gave them.

Britain never entered a war against us, and never threated to, so, we will not give any land to them, unless they pay every cent it worth.

On the other side, we will accept selling Quebec to France for the price you offered. since, unlike Britain you won the war on the field.

Saluti
        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
        The trick is the doing something else."
        — Leonardo da Vinci
        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• Originally posted by mmtt
          The following map is accepted by European Alliance powers. Spain hopes that it will also be recognized by North America Nations.
          I do not fully endorse this map as I feel this is too harsh on Louisiana.
          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• To USA: Your request is accepted

To Louisiana: We may buy you Louisiana.

--------------------------------------------
            chatroom may be better to discuss?

Comment

• Is their any slots open for me to jump in.

Comment

• there will be if civman agrees to enlarge the map area, but perhaps not, maybe a uprising in South Africa?!?!?! Mexico is free I think

Comment

• OOC: Like Sheep, I'm requesting Asian Theater opening including Japan, China maybe a free India or Australia. Say tuned for this expansion pack!

Comment

• OOC: Right now it is 1826, a bit early historically to open up asia...but maybe this weekend i'll add India and China. An uprising in Greece would be very accurate,as it successfully rebelled in 1821.

WCI to European Alliance (especially Spain): We were on the winners' side! We should gain territory, not lose it! Also, giving territory that was the core of Louisiana to teh US is absurd, for they fought on the same side!

Recent events have convinced most people in the WCI that whites cannot be trusted and the only solution to their troubles is to kick them out of the entire continent. The Prophet disagrees, but he is quickly beoming unopopular. In the areas that the WCI would lose in the peace treaty, the tribes have begun to mobilize. Countering this, teh Prophet is encouraging peple to be peaceful and has formed "Peaceful Resistance Parties."

One tribe in RL NW Texas has ambushed and killed over 239 Spanish troops, capturing a key fort. The central WCI government has condemned them for this and officially denied having ordered the attack.

Meanwhile, representatives in the WCI capital have called for an election of a new leader to replace the Prophet, and also votes for declarations of war against Spain, France, Russia, and Louisiana.

Top secret communications (sent despite protests from the Prophet):
                    To Libertia: WE support your cause.
                    To Russia: Help us get a better treaty (We get territory up to Mississippi, Louisiana keeps most of their territory that is given to the US) and we will trade exclusively with you.
                    To Spain: Let us at least not LOSE territory and we
                    MIGHT accept the treaty.
                    To Louisiana: I will respect your borders if you insist on keeping your territory east of the mississippi and reject this treat which gives territory you never had from us when we won and you lost.

Comment

• OOC: Sorry tried as much as possible to fit the former border line.

To WCI: You will keep your former borders you had before the war.

Comment

• To WCI: We warn you if you support Libertia we will invade you. However we do not hold any grudges and do not agree with our allies, Spain with the treaty as it is too harsh on you, and Louisiana. I will give you a alternative in a few minutes

Comment

• French propostion

This is the French propostion to the Treaty of New Orleans. However I would like to point to the fact that we were never at war or have any troops occypying any part of North America other than the French province of Qubec.

The funny things around Louisiana are DMZs to prevent any aggression by that nation.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• SPAIN MOBILIZES FOR WAR!
                            IN ONE YEAR ARMY SIZE WILL BE HUGE (1.000.000 SOLDIERS)

Catholic King has decided the building of new cannons (1.000) in one year.

WE WANTED PEACE, WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED BY OUR OWN ALLIES!
                            Though most of the nation would have started war, Spain won't. We will just sink any boats coming to WCI and build line of forts along WCI border line (150.000 troops start building fortifications)

To WCI: To WCI leaders:
                            War is all get this word in your mouth. Why? We helped you is that how you treat your friends? It was our own mistake, but we, Christians, help our brothers even our enemies.

Thats why Spain offers to any peaceful leaders of the fierce Sioux help and full support. We should feel revenge for our lost brothers but we will consider WCI under the control of the person known as the Prophet. But any WCI member attacking Spanish won't be considered as WCI member and will be a rebel and shoot at without warning.

The leaders who which to fight against traitors of the gloirous Sioux nation will continue to have ammo and guns.

Spain accepts new map of France but is reserved about WCI territory. Spain wants to be sure that was only a Sioux uprising before giving new lands to WCI.

OOC:
                            Border between Mexico and WCI doesn't seem to be former one. Is it just a mistake making the map?

Is it clear that any ammo supply and guns have been stopped after Louisiana armistice?

Comment

• its a mistake, bad geographers, thats life!

Comment

• To WCI:
                                We want you to at least have the orginal broders you had before the war started. We do not want to see your nation hurt by any peace deal. We are pulling out 75,000 of our troops form your country and are going back to Alaska. The rest will stay as long as you want them to stay to ensure your indepence.

To All nations:
                                We will give indepence to the secition of Canada that is now under our controll. We simply do not have the resouces or manpower to make sure that all that land is safe from attack. We will still keep Alaska. We are also going to sell to the WCI our part occupied Mexico.

To France:
                                We must put these rebels down. If they are allowed to continue, our empires will fall apart, as everyone will think that they too can rebel. We are recalling all our troops from Spain and will send 225,000 men to help put this rebellion down. They will soon pay for what they have done.

To Libertia:
                                The Russian Empire has declared war on you. Give up now or die.

OOC:
                                firefarter why not be Canada? That I think would be best thing for you. As your rebelion is not going very well for you. Jonny I dont see how you can get rail ways before Europe could, and rail ways were invented in Britain first.
                                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
                                X