No announcement yet.

cAHNES: 1811

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a close election, the old leaders were reelected and stay in power in mexico

To Louisiana and Russia: ATTACK THE USA NOW!

The Mexican army, with the aid of native americans who fear further white settlement under the United States govenrment, seizes Canada as far north as approximately the RL US-Canada border. All native americans have been promised full citizenship and theirindependence will be respected, creating a sort of Mexican-Native American Confederation.

Comment

Portugese Actions:
      -Prepares for war on Spanish border
      -Starts construction of 10 poweful frigates
      -Buys hundreds of British cannons
      ---
      Portugese Messages:
      To Spain- Will you hand over Portugal to us? Our troops are ready to battle, but we dont a war either
      To USA- Do you agree to a non-agression pact between our two countries?
      To Russia- I would like to see you invade us, but Portugal wishes to remain at peace

Comment

i suppose it's time for a map update... The area in the Spanish colonies east of teh black line is the area under British influence.
        Attached Files

Comment

OOC:
          My precedent posts about new alliances etc in America may be stopped with new arrivals and lastest posts. I will tell you my decision tomorrow.

I think the Grande Armée of Napoleon was 600.000 men
          (at the start of Russia invasion).
          At Austerlitz there was 40.000 French and 75.000/90.000 Russian/Austrian (don't remember if was Prussian or Austrian).

200.000 would fit nicely in, I think.
          But being the quarter of your army may seem a bit too much. Maybe a third?
          Just suggestion (and not really objective). Do whatever you like if it follows a realistic policy.

My large Army will be 700.000 men (400.000 dispatched in America colonies, 250.000 men at Portugal border, 50.000 in main Spain.)
          ----------------------------
          To USA (extremely secret):
          Spain recognizes you as the only rightful American Nation. I would be pleased if you could send troops in Florida to help me maintaining order.
          Troubles between Mexico and Lousiana are too far from Madrid to allow me to react in time.
          Therefore, USA isfree to use any Spain colonies as trading posts, military bases etc. Though it would stay under direct Spain administration.

I hope with the soon fall of Portugal, you will help us crushing mighty Britain. Then, it will be the time to turn on these new central american nations.
          ---------------
          General infos (mainly to Allies)
          My large Army will be 700.000 men (400.000 dispatched in America colonies, 250.000 men at Portugal border, 50.000 in main Spain.)
          But I will be in a risky financial situation. To stablize it, I will have to keep my colonies and to take gold from Church.

Comment

Russia

To Mexico:
            We will not attack the United States, they are our allies. Cease in your rebellous actives in the Americas.

To Spain:
            We will help you in anything you need. We curenty have 100,000 troops in Sweden and anther 100,000 in Alaska. We are keeping 250,000 in Russia and sending the rest of our army, 200,000 men to Spain to aid you in Protecting Spain and Spainish interests all over the world.
            Donate to the American Red Cross.
            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

((I control a French prison colony and have those people on boats... YAY!!))

British Agents sneak the 20,000 inmates from French Guyana into France. These men now given a second shot at life are terrorizing the French government, assailing the Bastille and murdering hundreds of French officers, all french military and domestic actions will have to take a second seat in order to handle the uprising of criminal masterminds and serial killers or suffer a huge population loss both domestic and military.

To Spain: If Britain were to surrender to France now, who would they attack next? Individually we do not stand a chance, but united, we can still defeat the Franco-Russian alliance. Britain is only Fortifying in Portugal because the sovereignty of Portugal was threatened. We will cease undermining your authority in your main South American Ports, as well as aid in the recovery of impounded Galleons suspected to be of Spanish origin, should you agree.

To the United States of America: We hope that you will return the goodwill of the British by refusing imports or exports having anything to do with France or Russia, you will be more than compensated as Those nations are currently in collaboration of an embargo with me.

To Louisiana, Mexico, & The United States: Your only hope against the evil colonization by the French is to unite, be forewarned, The British Navy is opening up all British controlled waters in the Americas to deal with matters closer to home.

British ships Aid in the fortification of England, troops returning from Canada are working feverishly having been reminded of what they are fighting for.

French held captive by the british on vessels in the Atlantic have all been killed by mysterious holes drilled in the cargo holds of said ships. ((Please eliminate the French Colonies in the Americas from the map)) This was done on order of the French Leader who was quoted as saying "what the hell do I care about some Africans and South AMericans..." Obviously nothing, the British have done a service to their French counterparts.

((Note My vessels will not take casualties in battle untill your armies take casualties from invading Sweden))
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Diplomacy
                To Mexico: Our forces are moving into U.S. Territory. Together, we shall rule America.

To Spain: Would you be interested in selling Florida to us? We also propose a NAP.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Military
                Louisianan army forces are attacking U.S. territory. They are moving north into Canada, facing little resistance; and moving east into the Atlantic coast region, facing heavier resistance.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Louisiana's Status
                Louisiana (dark brown)
                Large Army
                Medium Navy
                Republic
                Ruler: Jonny
                Allies: Mexico
                War: U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle

((Note My vessels will not take casualties in battle untill your armies take casualties from invading Sweden))
                  I did sufure casualties, I just did not write it, OK?
                  Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Russia

To Louisiana:
                    This unprovoked attack on the United States can not be tollorated. The Russian Empire declares war on Louisiana. We will not stop untill our troops our burning your capital to the ground!

To Mexico:
                    Do not attack the United States,

To Britain:
                    We agree not to attack you or Portugal if you stay out of the American conflict. We want to simply want to defend our allies against this unprovoked attack.

Comment

Russia

We are now sending a addtional 125,000 troops to Alaska in preperation in defending the United States.
                      We are also calling back 50,000 troops from Spain back to Russia. The Ships we had on route to Alaska have turned back and are now heading for the Gulf of Mexico.

Side note:
                      When attacking Sweden we used 175,000 men, and 25,000 were wounded or killed. The wounded were sent back home and were dischared form the Russian army.

Comment

To Spain and France(top secret):
                        This is our chance now to end the Mexican influence in South America. France can gain back its territory it sold to the United States and latter rebelled, we ask that France join in our fight against Louisiana and leave Britain and Portugal be for now. We must protect our allies above all else.

Comment

Britain cannot stay out of the War in America, we will side with our friends the United States as the Mexicans and Louisianans are not trustworthy, Mercenary Native forces have been hired in the Great Lakes marching southwards towards Louisiana, fully armed, and using guerilla tactics.
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

((OOC how can any american country have a large army? A census said that there weren't even 1,000,000 men of fighting age in the continent of North America until 1865, yet a wilderness nation, Louisiana, has a "Large" army that outnumbers their population, And Mexico has been able to somehow haul arse up to friggin Oregon unprovoked. Also, the Russians would suffer huge casualties marching their troops across the continent of Asia and across the ocean to Alaska, at that climate there are about 8 months for marching, this is before railroad after all, and there wasn't any road construction period set up by the Russians anywhere in the nes ))

Comment

OOC (hope no one will get offensed by the following)
                              Just would like to ask how they can have been taken from Guyana. This is right next Spain south America border. Any French with a mind would have in South America. They are then under Spain protection.
                              I understand coastal inhabitants might have been captured but not the whole inhabitants.

Also USA is ALREADY allied with France, Russia and Spain. I do not see how Britain could side with France in a war (if USA accepts proposition)???

Also people must understand that Napoleonic war isn't modern day wars. There are mainly battles. Austerlitz, Eylau, Wagram, Waterloo did in fact helped to make peace or end Napoleon regim (Waterloo).
                              You do not say I think, troops are moving. Most often each armies will encounter and battle will decide.

Well for Alaska-Asia movement well, civman stated:
                              "Although it is not on the map, Russia can send troops to ALaska via Siberia (though they do have to get to siberia first)"

I dunno there isn't any informations about Large/huge/medium army. Maybe a general number could be given for each type:
                              ie: small 100.000
                              medium 300.000
                              large 600.000
                              huge 1.000.000 (it would also cost a lot for the economy)

Comment

Actions:
                                Reinforcing of troops in Brazil (english influence zone).
                                Troops (20.000 I can't send much through Atlantic) are sent in Florida.

Building of new harbours and fortress in America starts (in Florida, Central America).

Spain troops have arrested Inquisition (no reaction of pope please because he is french/under french influence). Church are pillaged to get gold from then.
                                These actions have upset catholic Spain. Riots have erupted in main cities.
                                Gold will be sent back to Church when treasury will allow it. It is needed to pay the army.
                                (Requesting acknowledge from pope to calm down people)

Colonies Assembly have stopped during war times. Martial Law is instaured.

--------------
                                To Allies:
                                Well war in America will weaken our situation in Europe. We need troops in keypoints to defend against any Britain/Spain movement.
                                Also Spain is too far from America to send a lot of troops and can not take parts in offensive actions. We will limit ourselves in the defense of our colonies.

To USA:
                                I urge you to side with us and to strike upon the Centrals (Louisiana/Mexico)

To Louisiana:
                                Unfortunately with your attack on USA border, we won't sell any territory with you. We will also stop any trading with you, if you do not stop your invasion of USA.
                                Do not make this war last long or I will also declare war.

Comment

Working...
                                X