X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mrmitchell
    replied
    France to America
    Don't worry. They won't join willingly. They despise le Big Mac almost as much as we do.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to America:
    Fine, we will not FORCE Quebec to join us, but if they join willingly...

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    France to America (SECRET)
    We know how reckless you were in the last Cold War. The world can't take another 50 years of the major powers playing with it. Stay out of Quebec, and all is well.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to Gremany (secret): I think mrmitchell knows

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA 2 France:
    Looks like we might have a cold war coming on...let's see, we got Mynot, Vandenberg, Colorado Springs...bring it

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    what exactly would you do if we were to say...liberate Quebec?
    Oh, I don't know. It's hard to tell. By the way, did you know France has more than 400 nukes? You were never able to get that missile defense business going either...tsk tsk. Good thing you aren't "liberating" Quebec.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA News (independant broadcaster):
    Poll:should Quebec join the ISA:
    Yes:67%
    No:20%
    Undecided:13%

Hmmm.....wonder what the people of Quebec think?

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to France: Just curious...
    what exactly would you do if we were to say...liberate Quebec?

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    France News
    The Senate has been reinstalled with much fanfare. Some demonstrators dispersed, but much of Paris is still clogged with protests. A few of the nuts even call for King Mrmitchell to abdicate! If my gaurds are working, about now, they will be led into their padded cell.

France's army builds up.

The economy becomes slightly better.

Economy 45 (-5 demonstrations and recovery stopped)
    Army 43 (-3 unrest, open refusal to follow orders)
    Navy 45 (+0)
    Air 44 (+1)
    Discontent 65 (+20, scandal, Senate suspension, riots)
    Infrastructure 81 (-1 )
    Education 78 (+0)
    Economy 46 (+1)
    Army 46 (+3 buildup)
    Navy 45 (+0)
    Air 45 (+1)
    Discontent 60 (-5 Senate reopened)
    Infrastructure 81 (+0)
    Education 79 (+1)

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to Germany (secret):
    good idea. Might even throw them off (from discovering our alliance, i mean). However, we don't know for sure if the degenerates will band together against us. Best be ready for anything.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
    ISA to China and Germany(secret): I am concerned about the safety of our soon to be ultimate alliance. The degenerate (other) countries might form a counter alliance once we begin our first invasion (any proposals as to who dies first?)
    (secret answer)
    They won´t ally, they´re too much concerned with their own business. Even if they would, I doubt there´s anything that could equal this pact. With China´s manpower, ISA´s industry and our experience in warfare we have more than just good chances to repel any foreign invasion.
    As for the first target... There´s much to do in Central and Eastern Europe for us, but right now Germany isn´t ready for war. Perhaps each alliance member should try to manage its affairs on its own first, and use the alliance as an "argument" rather than an actual fighting party unless neccessary.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to China and Germany(secret): I am concerned about the safety of our soon to be ultimate alliance. The degenerate (other) countries might form a counter alliance once we begin our first invasion (any proposals as to who dies first?)

I will bring chili dogs and fries...and maybe some in-n-out.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    OOC:
    I thought I´d pay the government, then you hand it over to me, then I give out questionnaires and then publish the results + pay the citizens that want to leave. Is that acceptable?

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Russia to Germany :

We have done the calculations and surveys. It will be in the range of 5 economic points to pay the citizens and exactly 5 economic points to pay the government. Pay the citizens first and then you may pay us and then we will begin the transfer. Okay? As to the other points of the treaty, how about we set them to be enacted and renewable in 40 years (2054 I believe).

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    CHINA to GERMANY:
    Sure. But no Polish sausage.
    Also, bring that...other kraut you showed me.
    I already told you there´s no famous Polish sausage And yes, I´ll also bring Rotkraut with me, although it´s a crime to serve Bratwurst with Rotkraut...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X