• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by mrmitchell
    France to Germany and Russia (PUBLIC)
    Can France be the international observer?
    I fear you may be a bit too biased to serve as an objective observer, but maybe I´m wrong. There´s no objection from our side, but stay fair...

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    Sorry, Mexico. That's just a little too unrealistic ... expansion denied

---
    France to Mexico (SECRET)
    Thanks for recognizing the threat to your north. We will send you aid if they try to attack.

France to Germany and Russia (PUBLIC)
    Can France be the international observer?

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by bipolarbear
    Mexico top World
    I have a theory. Americha has been acting very German. Nylan Nolan appears to be only a chieftan in the mighty Apolyton Empire. Quite young I must say. I find it odd that a newcomer would so quickly attatch itself to someone. With all of this, and numerous other top secret reports to consider, I am declaring that
    Nylan Nolan is a DL dance:
    (OOC)
    LOL, that sure gave me a good laugh this morning!
    I can´t tell you whether he is a DL or not, but he´s most definately not mine

However, I didn´t get the impression he´s been "acting very German". What do you mean? So far he only adopted the flag.

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Germany to Russia

The thing is you simply say "5 EP for private land" and we have no proof that so many people want to leave. In fact, our estimations show about 82% of all citizens staying, because:

- they lived there for their whole life and thus don´t want to move away
    - the situation will most likely improve greatly and they don´t want to miss that
    - they have no disadvantages from staying since they´ll be granted protected minority status

So our calculations estimate a cost of 5 EP for the political purchase, and 2.5 EP for the private land. That´s why we want to run the questionnaires before paying the people.

If you have no faith in us, then why don´t we let international observers check that everything´s ok?

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Russia to Germany :

No we want it done in our order for a reason, so the citizens aren't stranded during the transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    CHINA to MEXICO:
    We do not recognize your expansion, and we're sure God won't either
    Any aggressive actions will be punished severely.

Leave a comment:

• bipolarbear
    replied
    Mexico to France
    Dure, we will ally that is good. Very good.

Mexico to ISA
    what exactly would you do if we were to say...liberate Quebec?
    Mexico would suport that action.

Mexico top World
    I have a theory. Americha has been acting very German. Nylan Nolan appears to be only a chieftan in the mighty Apolyton Empire. Quite young I must say. I find it odd that a newcomer would so quickly attatch itself to someone. With all of this, and numerous other top secret reports to consider, I am declaring that
    Nylan Nolan is a DL dance:

Mexico is outraged at this kind of underhanded debauchery!! In the interest of destroying theses cheating anti-aztec fools, the following announcement has been issued.

The morgan Freeman Alliance has decided that since they all campaign for the same cause, it makes no sense at all to be divided by diplomatic red tape and such. In the interest of efficiency, and bringing peace to the world, The Morgan Freeman Alliance has united into one super country. At random, a country was drawn from a hat to decide who would rule.

News Flash!!!!
    The Mexican Empire has expanded by 5000% its original size.

The new Mexican nation, would like to extend a friendly gesture to France, Russia, and Sub Saharan Africa.
    Borders are being fortified, and the Mexican Military is being built up, and upgraded, to the highest level that is possible. All of mexico is gearing up to face the threats posed by The Chinese, Germerican Alliance.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    OOC:
    Ah, the subtleties of micha!

ISA to Germany (secret):
    Thanks, send them to San Diego.

ISA to China (secret):
    Will YOU be sending anything?

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
    ISA to China and Germany (secret):
    So that's 3 for Mexico...will either of you be willing to provide assistance (military, economic, supplies, etc.)?
    (TOP SECRET)
    The German Ministry of Defence has agreed to send an expedition Corps to the ISA consisting of:

- Two tank divisions consisting of the MBT "Leopard II"

- A completely equipped armored recovery bataillon consisting of "Bueffel" vehicles

- Two Mountaineer ("Gebirgsjäger") divisions and five regular infantry divisions

Of course this has to be kept secret and thus all of the above troops will carry ISA-emblems.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to China and Germany (secret):
    So that's 3 for Mexico...will either of you be willing to provide assistance (military, economic, supplies, etc.)?

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
    CHINA to GERMANY:
    May we put up a base near the French border?
    (secret) Sure. We´d let you settle at Offenburg, a town 10km from the French occupied original German city of Straßburg (Strasbourg). I hope it´s good for you
    Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
    ISA to China and Germany(secret):
    Should I take Quebec, or sould I try to take Mexico first? I don't want to start WWIII too soon.
    (secret)Go with Mexico first.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to China (secret): I think I know why you said that... I agree. Just wanted to aggravate France anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    CHINA to GERMANY:
    May we put up a base near the French border?

CHINA to US (Secret):
    Go with Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to China and Germany(secret):
    Should I take Quebec, or sould I try to take Mexico first? I don't want to start WWIII too soon.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    OOC: I prefer In-N-Out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X