• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    Re: The ISA

Originally posted by Nylan-Nolan
    Economy: 79
    Army:85
    Navy:65
    Air:95
    Discontent: 67 (Just overthrew the greatest democracy on earth!!)
    Infrastructure:76
    Education:90 (this is america)
    Economy: 81 (canada)
    Army:86 (the losses and bolstering pretty much even out)
    Navy:66
    Air:96
    Discontent:63 (people have cooled down. Nylan has proven himself, and the ISA is succesful)
    Infrastructure:77
    Education:90

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    ISA to Germany and China (secret):
    Two things

-First, I need to know if you guys are going to ok my invasion of Mexico (it shall be soon). It might cause WWIII by sucking France and maybe Russia into it.

-Secondly, there is the matter of troops. If you OK the invasion, I will need more help because France will surely come to the aid of the Aztec scum. I appreciate what you have done allready, and only want to ensure the safety of our soon-to-be alliance.

(/secret)

Hope to see you at the party...I mean meeting at Shanghi!

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Germany to Russia

So it is official. We will wire the 5 EP, and another 5 EP to a swiss bank account as a trustee. All people willing to leave Kaliningrad shall come to the emigration office (to be opened immediately after handover), where their case is checked and then they´re paid 150% of the market value of whatever immobiles/land they possess.

The other points of the treaty will take effect as soon as the province is handed over to us offically.

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    The results are in!

(1) What is your stance on Germany's purchase of Kaliningrad?
    - Agree Strongly 10%
    - Agree 14%
    - No opinion 55%
    - Disagree 16%
    - Disagree Strongly 5%
    ANALYSIS: While there is some support on both sides, the majority of the population doesn't care one way or the other.

(2) If the purchase as it is were to follow through, how likely would you be to move out?
    - Very Likely 22%
    - Likely 24%
    - Possibly 18%
    - Not Likely 10%
    - I know for sure that I will not move. 26%
    ANALYSIS: Sh!t. A lot more people want to move than either side probably predicted.

(3) Were Germany to purchase Kaliningrad, would you retain your Russian citizenship?
    - Yes 89%
    - Probably 4%
    - Undecided 1%
    - Probably not 2%
    - No 4%
    ANALYSIS: Kaliningradians are proud of their Russian roots.

Leave a comment:

• Nylan-Nolan
    replied
    OOC:
    First of all, i'm not a DL, not to ANYONE. I may have just joined recently, but i'm a perfectly independant person. I don't appreciate the accusations

And another thing. I, unlike some, know how and who to ally with. Those who would accuse me of being a DL are surely hypocritical lunatics.

IC:
    ISA to Mexico:

IS THAT A THREAT!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    CHINA to RUSSIA:
    It would be must most unfortunate if the Chinese in siberia rebelled because under Chinese law, we would have to protect them

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Germany to Russia

Since those questionnaires will be evaluated by France and thus by an independent faction, they are official.

We will wire the 5 EP, grant you all the things we´ve agreed on, let the people answer those questionnaires and then pay those who move away.

Either this way or nothing.

We are disappointed in your ignorance of the people´s needs. Although you know their economic and social situation would improve vastly you try everything to suck us dry and thus denying us the funds we need to rebuild the city and infrastructure.

Are you going to sell it to us or not?

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    OOC to Micha :
    Maybe, what I've posted is (my) Russia's official policy.

IC:
    Russia is fine with either version of the questionaire. Results are unofficial until an independent Russian commision verifies them.

CHINA to RUSSIA:
    You really should give Kaliningrad to Germany
    Russia to China :

Hmm, we're not sure what you're getting at, maybe you should spell it out for us because obviously you think we're COMPLETE ****ING IDIOTS

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    China woudl like to send in a revised questionaiire:

- Support it Strongly
    - Support it
    - No opinion
    - Do not support it
    - Strongly do not support it

(2) If the purchase as it is were to follow through, how likely would you be to move out?
    - I know for sure that I would move out
    - Very Likely
    - Likely
    - Possibly
    - Not Likely
    - I know for sure that I would not move.

(3) Were Germany to purchase Kaliningrad, would you retain your Russian citizenship?
    - Yes
    - Probably
    - Undecided
    - Probably not
    - No

Leave a comment:

• mrmitchell
    replied
    France News
    France has agreed to be the international observer to the sale of Kaliningrad! It will send out a survey to all 430,000 residents of Kaliningrad, as soon as both Russia and Germany can agree on it.

- Agree Strongly
    - Agree
    - No opinion
    - Disagree
    - Disagree Strongly

- Very Likely
    - Likely
    - Possibly
    - Not Likely
    - I know for sure that I will not move.

- Yes
    - Probably
    - Undecided
    - Probably not
    - No

Leave a comment:

• Micha
    replied
    Originally posted by foolish_icarus
    Russia to Germany:

That's why its best to pay the citizens first. An in-depth analysis has already been made. We are expecting upwards of about 50% departure rate, seeing as how you will be paying them so generously that they can get a good new start most places. Less than 1% of those staying have indicated they will be renouncing Russian citizenship. 5 and 5. Heck you may be able to get by with as little as 4, but certainly not 2.5. You will offer a fair and generous amount to everyone who wishes to sell, or this deal will not go forward. You will not reduce the number of properties you have to buy by refusing to pay a worthwile amount.
    OOC
    Sorry, but I disagree with you there. Let the people (mrmitchell as the moderator) decide how many will leave and thus have to be paid. Also 5 EP are a damn huge sum. The city of Kaliningrad has 430,000 inhabitants, and most likely less than 20% would leave in case the "owner" changed.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    OOC: http://www.gateway2russia.com/st/art_144395.php
    Just a little article explaining the Chinese demographic "invasion" of Russia

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    The Peoples Daily reports.....

Chinese unrest in Siberia prompts question: Is Siberia really Chinese? - An Independant Analysis
    Yes.

Editorial - We must take our land back by jingo!
    The Russian dogs cannot continue to occupy our land!

CHINA to RUSSIA:
    You really should give Kaliningrad to Germany

Leave a comment:

• foolish_icarus
    replied
    Russia to Germany:

That's why its best to pay the citizens first. An in-depth analysis has already been made. We are expecting upwards of about 50% departure rate, seeing as how you will be paying them so generously that they can get a good new start most places. Less than 1% of those staying have indicated they will be renouncing Russian citizenship. 5 and 5. Heck you may be able to get by with as little as 4, but certainly not 2.5. You will offer a fair and generous amount to everyone who wishes to sell, or this deal will not go forward. You will not reduce the number of properties you have to buy by refusing to pay a worthwile amount.

Russia to France :

We have no objection with you being the observer.

Leave a comment:

• Nubclear
    replied
    CHINA to AMERICA (Secret):
    OK. We'll send a few tanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X