mrmitchell's NES: Tough Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooc
    I wasn't sure, and once again, laziness got the best of me. I just figured that it was worth a shot.

Mexico to france

Corrrection, he guy did not have the cold, but rather a myraid of communicable diseases that can be aquired in the teriible conditions faced by dissenters in the deepest depths of the Vitality Adjournmnet camps. Basically, Syphillis(due to periodic assaults), aids, cholera, aids, lupus, gangrene, cancer, add, myopia, herpes simplex 1 and 2, and many more!
    Mexican prisoners to France
    the prison rebellion collective that has been planning an attica style revolution since the vitality adjournment camp's inception, would like to offer its help in the war. We would like a guarantee that there won't be any nation building on the part of any other countries, seeing how we would like to take back our nation from the crooked regime of De La Rocha.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• France to Mexican Prisoners
      Do as you wish.
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• CHINA begins launching many MANY missiles at Mexico!
        Bombers are beginning to drop against Mexican targets!
        The Chinese army is reading itself for a complete annexation of Mexico!

ECONOMY: 75 (Modernization costs money)
        MILITARY (Army/Navy/Air) 90/16/72
        DISCONTENT 8 (Education rises.)
        INFRASTRUCTURE 50 (91 in major cities)
        EDUCATION 71
        Economy: 70 (-5) : Mobilization costs money
        MILITARY 93/16/80 (+3/+0/+8) : War!
        Discontent: 12 (+4) : War
        No change elsewhere.
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• Mexico to France and China,

So we can talk things out. Why must you act so much like the beligerent China?(ooc: is it all of my tpyos and uninformed decisions?) We will once again reinstall the competetion sized foos ball tables. They will be permanently installed this time, so that if we take them out, then we have to tkae down the entire damn building. We are working to feed the masses. That is a problem that can be overcome. We are seeking to unite the Americas into a giant central power that cannot be pushed around by other countries looking for cheap supplies or labor. We are seeking to unite the workers of the Central and South American World. If you wish to end the famine, then send us food, economic aid, do not attack. Violence is never the solution. We were defending Cuba and its surrounding islands from a violent and terrorist uprising htta was threatening not only Mother Mexico, but also her neighbors. With the Central AMerican countries, we had problems with too many of them jumping the borders, and leaving the upper class of their countries with no workforce. If Mexico hadn't intervened, then some corrupt regime would have moved in and overtaken the falling countries, and posed a threat to Central American peace with its greed. Mexico is working to create a unified South and Central America. Happiness is our goal, and things won't always go well at the beginning. Look at America, it had to endure harsh industrialization until they used imperialist tactics, and moved its labor outside to other countries to achieve the "wondeful" system that they have today. Cnetral and South America are on their way to becoming America, possibly even greater than America, but we need peace, not war to do this.

Comment

• France to Mexico
            We have already stated our demand. Free the nations that you have conquered, and tell Argentina to replace Chile, and don't pull this again.

Do not worry about the peoples of Latin America. We will protect them.

Comment

• ooc- Isn't the purpose of the game to expand your empire and conquer the world? Am I going about htis too quickly? I'm sorry if I am it's my first time doing NES online.

Mexico to world
              We grudgingly free the nations we have helped to find happiness. Mexican leader Juan Kerry is not happy to see so many fall into the hands of fascists, but you can't always save the world. Argentina has pulled out of Chile, but the memory remains. The Morgan Freeman Alliance still remains intact.

Comment

• OOC: No, its to pretend your a nation, not conquer everyone in the world

CHINA to MEXICO:
                You will surrender ALL your conquered territories to China and pay war fines of $10 BILLION renminibi, or we will DESTROY YOU!

Comment

• ooc:
                  bipolar: Yes, but conquering half the Western Hemisphere in weeks is pretty damn hard to believe. Take it slower, and act more as a civilized nation.
                  ANd if you win once youve conqured the world then if we want to win, we want to keep you from conquering the world right?

---

in charcter:

France pulls its forces out of Mexico, and sends millions of dollars of economic aid to the newly freed countries to help them out. We will help set up democracies in them.

France urges China to back off its new demands.

Comment

• mexico to China
                    For the final time, F*ck you!
                    W're not paying you anything, not even crap, b/c we feel you qould get too much enjoyment out of it. The territories are surrendered back to their original owners
                    No, its to pretend your a nation, not conquer everyone in the world
                    if anything, they will go to Frnace, or Russia, b/c they haven't been more annoying than a bad case of Vitality Adjournment Camp anal warts. We're not going to pay you anything, we don't owe you anything, and in cae you didn't get the message above, then let me reiterate it for you
                    For the final time, F*ck you!

Comment

• CHINA to MEXICO:
                      Actually, I think it's quite the reverse. I hear our bombers are having much fun destroying your military infrastructure

Comment

• France to China
                        Mexico has met our demands. Leave it in peace.

Comment

• NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!1
                          Former Emperor Juan Kerry of Mypoic Mexico has been, in a presentation that would make even Mel Gibson cringe, Beaten, flogged, spat upon, burned, branded, made to sit in the corner, forced to view, and participate in reality tv, and ultimately crucified upside down in the town square of Zach De La Rochagrad. Needless to say, SACKCEWISATRHOTFDLR (Supreme Alied Commanding King Chieftan Emperor Who Is Seated At The Right Hand Of The Father De La Rocha) has been reinstated fully as the Supreme Alied Commanding King Chieftan Emperor Who Is Seated At The Right Hand Of The Father Master and Commander of Mexico.

Comment

• Actually, I think it's quite the reverse. I hear our bombers are having much fun destroying your military infrastructure
                            F*ck you!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrmitchell
                              France to China
                              Mexico has met our demands. Leave it in peace.
                              CHINA to FRANCE:
                              They have not yet met ours, however.
                              They have raped the peoples of Latin America, they have cost China and France valuable moneys and time...And you wish us to back down?
                              Only until they donate $100MIL.

Comment

• CHINA to FRANCE:
                                They have not yet met ours, however.
                                They have raped the peoples of Latin America, they have cost China and France valuable moneys and time...And you wish us to back down?
                                Only until they donate $100MIL.
                                France's demands were that Latin America lives in peace. Those demands were met. France is done. And if the region is to develop, it does not need foreign debts on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X