No announcement yet.

Something New This Way Cometh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a winterized version of FMK's roadblock.
    Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
    Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• How's this progressing DV? Nearly ready for a public release yet?
      Uhh, he might make faster progress if his playtesters gave him feedback on his tweaked version. I know of one who hasn't. Tomorrow night, DV.
      El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

• Something like that. Spending time really polishing this scenario up.

Comment

• This is gonna be great. I cant wait
          Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
          Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• The Ardennes Offensive. I think Darthveda made the map himself.
            Sea Kings TOT

Comment

• I took the map off of a boardgame map and a number of historical maps

Comment

• I am looking forward to playing this scenario.

Keep up the great work.

Comment

• Playtester Dave continues to give excellent feedback, causing the scenario to get even better but be delayed even longer at the same time

Comment

• Techumseh gave me the spies-who-can't-bribe idea. Don't know whether it originated with him.

Though I like the static M4 defender idea, it's a big change and you might want to get someone else's opinion on it.

The other suggestions were relatively small ones.

Sometimes that Dave guy is just too picky. Don't listen to everything he says.
                    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Working...
                    X