No announcement yet.

Something New This Way Cometh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok here it is tidied up a bit so you can see the connections and the large patches of elevated terrain better.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Heres what I have of the summer version. Still need to recolour sides, add trees, and then rocks...

-FMK.
      Attached Files

Comment

• These guys should slow you down...
        Attached Files

Comment

• FMK, that screenshot of a game you posted on the 28th. It is called Panzer Elite I believe. I've got it too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caspian
            FMK, that screenshot of a game you posted on the 28th. It is called Panzer Elite I believe. I've got it too.
            Then you may find this interesting, Caspian:

DV: this scenario looks fantastic. How long before it's ready?
            http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• I hope by the end of the month but you know how I am with dates

Comment

• Anybody got a couple of winterized Americans manning a 57mm anti-tank gun laying around someplace?

Comment

• Ok... German situation report:

The army has reached as far as La Roche in the west as of 9PM Dec 19th. Bastogne looks as if it's going to hold out for some time. St. Vith is encircled and will fall within a day or two.

-=-=Casualty Report: Allies =-=-

1 Allied POW
                  101 US Infantry
                  24 US Sergeant
                  51 Roadblock
                  7 Airborne Infantry
                  47 M4A3 Sherman Tank
                  26 M10 Tank Destroyer
                  38 M3 Armored Carrier
                  6 155mm Howitzer M40
                  8 105mm Howitzer M7
                  3 M18 "Hellcat"
                  1 Urban
                  2 Recon Unit
                  21 Infantry w/Bazooka

Total Allied Casualties: 336

-=-=Casualty Report: German =-=-

2 PzKw V "Panther"
                  5 PzKw IV G Panzer
                  2 Hetzer 38(t)
                  3 Panzergrenadiers
                  1 150mm Hummel
                  1 88mm Anti-tank Gun
                  5 Motorized Infantry
                  7 Volksgrenadier
                  3 Volks w/Pzfaust
                  1 Kubelwagen
                  4 Fallschirmjager
                  1 PzKw V Panther Lr
                  1 PzKw Tiger 2 SS
                  2 PzKw VI Tiger SS
                  2 PzKw IV G SS

Total German Casualties: 40
                  Remaining forces: 189

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I have about 22 things to fix that will really put a bind on how much penetration the Germans get in the middle early on...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I'm a little ahead of schedule, but I hope to be done sometime around the 20th of February by current projections.

Comment

• So Darth, what is that space in the top left of the map, I believe its locations were 46,40 or 40,46. I half expected to find Antwerp there, but when I arrived, it was blank. This couldn't be a mistake of placing a German unit there and deleting it, so it must have a purpose?

-FMK.

Comment

• Its just that I've been too lazy to cover the map and re-reveal it

Comment

• How did you make a picture appear alongside text in an event? Is it the Barbarian leader or something?

refering to the american roadblock graphic.
                          "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                          Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• It's the partisans...

Comment

• Oh..

That explains it then..
                              "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
                              Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

• Will the day/night cycle affect unit stats? It would make sence that the airpower would be rather ineffective at night time...
                                Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                                Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Working...
                                X