Morrowind experiences vol. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kc7mxo

Silver. . .I see. I wondered why the silver weapon wasn't any better than my steel sword. I bought some magic swords recently, and was hoping to use them on those things next time I see them. Guess i'll just go look for a silver sword.
    Or, you just could use the editor and drop one close by. Mind you that takes all the fun out of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by deamon451

Or, you just could use the editor and drop one close by. Mind you that takes all the fun out of the game.
      Or do what I did, skip silver all together and grab a Dwemer weapon.

The editor is an evil tool created by Bethesda so that WE can fix THIER bugs.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrawn05

Or do what I did, skip silver all together and grab a Dwemer weapon.

The editor is an evil tool created by Bethesda so that WE can fix THIER bugs.
        Especially, that Dwemer Jinksword in Balmora, if you have a good short blade skill it's VERY useful.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Eh... I prefer Daedric weaponry myself .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Eh... I prefer Daedric weaponry myself .
            Unless you use the editor, you aren't going to get that at first level.

The Jinksword you can.

The demon tanto in Rak'virr(?)'s shop next to the mage's guild is useful too.

ACK!

Comment

• Oh hell, just go get the Umbra sword and be done with it!

There's a nifty Daedric Dagger that casts soul trap on strike. VERY useful when trapping Golden Saint souls since they have a nasty habit of dispelling sould trap spells you cast on them.

Also, Imran, when you make your trek into Red Mountain, stop by the tower of dusk in Ghostgate and talk to an old Imperial Legionary there. Then when you are done with Dagoth Ur, goto the Imperial Cult chapel in Ebonheart and talk to the Oracle there and she will tell you who this old legionary guy is. I thought it was nifty side plot.
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thrawn05
                Oh hell, just go get the Umbra sword and be done with it!

There's a nifty Daedric Dagger that casts soul trap on strike. VERY useful when trapping Golden Saint souls since they have a nasty habit of dispelling sould trap spells you cast on them.

Also, Imran, when you make your trek into Red Mountain, stop by the tower of dusk in Ghostgate and talk to an old Imperial Legionary there. Then when you are done with Dagoth Ur, goto the Imperial Cult chapel in Ebonheart and talk to the Oracle there and she will tell you who this old legionary guy is. I thought it was nifty side plot.

I didn't think to go to Ebonheart, I may have to do that.

That is also 500 posts in our second Morrowind thread.

Ready for a third?

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                X