Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was ADG the only killer?
    Nope, Rasputin was the other killer and got killed for no good reason after slaying Rah early on. All the other kills were ADG.

The basic technique was always strangle and bash for ADG, but using people's own tools/equipment.

"But Alva was shot!" you all cry. He was shot... in the throat so noone saw the strangulations.

I had to keep you guessing.

BTW, if ADG had won, I would have let the dam burst to kill him too, and let him sleep with his bloody fish.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Correct

There's a bonus point for everyone that can point out another ADG clue. There's DOZENS of them And untill this round he only got one vote in the whole game *mad giggles*

-Jam
      Same here.

Comment

Nope, Rasputin was the other killer and got killed for no good reason after slaying Rah early on. All the other kills were ADG.
        AHA!

I got Rasputin too! I lead to charge to execute him when people started suspecting me.

ADG obviously killed me because I was too smart.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Btw was the 7 a right angle? If so that's another ADG clue.

Comment

• You'll have to ask ADG about that. I really don't want to give anyone a good or bad reputation.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yay I are winner.
              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• I am actually suprised I didn't get any votes until my docpile with all the fish clues and red herrings.

Comment

• and a for Jamski for the entertaining story

Comment

Perhaps. I'm keeping quiet on the clues though. Its not really my place to say "X was withholding information that would have made him look bad" or "Y was changing the names in the clues" or "Z made up clues entirely"

Doc, consider carefully. You will be either hero or villain.

Or you are winding up the other players

I say nothing

-Jam
                    not the clues you pmed, but the clues you left at the scenes if any !!!
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The basic technique was always strangle and bash for ADG, but using people's own tools/equipment.

"But Alva was shot!" you all cry. He was shot... in the throat so noone saw the strangulations.

I had to keep you guessing.

BTW, if ADG had won, I would have let the dam burst to kill him too, and let him sleep with his bloody fish.

-Jam
                      Damn lucky vilalgers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

almost got my revenge by adg killing you all. i tried to hint elsewhere so he would survive and win, but damn got him in the end .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer

AHA!

I got Rasputin too! I lead to charge to execute him when people started suspecting me.

ADG obviously killed me because I was too smart.
                        Yes i will rember you next game .... death to guynemer !!!!!

Comment

• Christ, I leave and 7 people are alive, and the when I return I'm dead? And the mafia is found?

Sheesh!
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It had to happen sooner or later I guess. I survived no less than 3 very close rounds, but in the end my luck ran out. Serves the people who died between my death and this final round right! Not that killing GF that round would have helped the other villagers out much, I have to admit.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• the regs are usually in the last rounds....

Comment

• Jamski,

Why did Felch have his hands in his pockets that one time the crowd was looking at FlameFlash's death?
                                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                                X