Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mart7x5
    Father Rasputin, as spiritual man you wouldn't be... would you???
    i was ......
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• as the game finishes, can we have a complete list of who the mafia was , who they killed and any reasons why, and how the clues pointed to them ??? i think that will be fun ..
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Friends, townspeople, general ghostly figures. I must post to say I am not the mafia, and am responsible in casting the final vote for whether the remaining mafia (if indeed it's only 1) lives or dies. I take this task seriously, and must muse.

/me is now musing

Comment

• as the game finishes, can we have a complete list of who the mafia was , who they killed and any reasons why, and how the clues pointed to them ??? i think that will be fun ..
          Perhaps. I'm keeping quiet on the clues though. Its not really my place to say "X was withholding information that would have made him look bad" or "Y was changing the names in the clues" or "Z made up clues entirely"

Doc, consider carefully. You will be either hero or villain.

Or you are winding up the other players

I say nothing

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I think I've got it. I will assemble my evidence and present to you in classic Christie-esque style exactly why I knew who the murderer was all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski

Perhaps. I'm keeping quiet on the clues though. Its not really my place to say "X was withholding information that would have made him look bad" or "Y was changing the names in the clues" or "Z made up clues entirely"

-Jam
              I never thought to change the names in the clues! You people are evil!

Comment

• /me turns to the assembled townspeople (all two of them ) and ghosts.

Many moons ago I posted:

Originally posted by Jamski
                That shape... those muscles... the way he held it... It was beautiful, almost like an artist...
                -Jam
                Originally posted by Doc

That's got to be a major clue. Who is beefy but still dexterous?
                Since then I have harboured some suspicions of this nature, but had to go for the obvious artist Ghengis just in case, and to protect myself.

However, what else could this mean? We need someone wiry, someone with strength and grace. Already the alarm bells were ringing.

Then I noticed:

Originally posted by Jamski
                Theben lay flat on the bed, which was covered in blood and semi-digested food. His head was severly beaten with a brutality never before seen, in fact the stake tenderiser was left protuding from his skull. He appeared to also have been strangled with a fine rope or wire, before the killer gutted him, presumably with the large butcher's knife still embedded in the hideous gash.
                The evidence was there all along. We want a lithe figure, whose grace is necessary for his job, and who might have access to a fine rope or wire and tools for gutting. Of course the movement used to kill Duke would almost have been akin to casting a line into the water. Perhaps the 7 Duke inscribed in his own blood was none other than a right *angle*.

I must therefore accuse ADG, and end the reign of terror caused by this despicable mafia.

Comment

• Christ on a crutch, that's what I've been saying for DAYS now!

And Jam--why not just give us a FEW of the clues that were reported faithfully (like the one I got)... you don't have to do all of the honest clues, just a handful.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yeah, I didn't alter any of my clues.

Well except the changing "-Jam" to "-Spam" part.

Comment

• The suspense is killing me... well, it would be, if I weren't already dead.

paging Jamski...

Comment

• I think it's a decent case against ADG..........hopefully Jamski is writing up the final piece now, since he knew I was about to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I never thought to change the names in the clues! You people are evil!
                          Evil evil people!!! I would have never thought of that either!

not that I ever got a clue to post. I guess the Random Number Generator was not meant for me.

Comment

• /me gets the page *

The Final Scene

Vlad and ADG accused each other, so it was up to the brave Doctor to decide...

"It was you, wasn't it?" said Doc "You killed half the village" He pointed at ADG.

"Prove it," scoffed ADG.

"Well, first of all, the strangling and then bashing the head" started Doc "Its just like when you catch a fish. It can't breath, and then you smash its brains out on a rock"

"Go on," said ADG.

"And then using the thin line - a fishing line perhaps? Although you seem to have either improvised, or someone else was helping you"

"Yes..." ADG accepted the inevitable.

"And the oil on HongHu's hair was fish oil, yes? You gave it to her as a present. And you had to unlock your house that night, so noone had broken in to kill Guynemer"

ADG just nodded.

"In fact the clues were there all along," continued Doc "Consider what Bible passage Rasputin read - Jonah. The clean swinging action of a fisherman casting his line..."

"Ok, ok, you proved your point" snapped ADG "Now do your business"

Vlad and Doc took one of ADG's legs each and pulled. Slowly, with a creaking noise, his left leg popped out of the socket, and then the skin tore, allowing Doc to rip the limb right off.

They left ADG to bleed to death.

The villagers have won!
                            Congratulations to Doc and Vlad!

Oh, and look at all the fish-related hints there's been now

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• hopefully Jamski is writing up the final piece now, since he knew I was about to vote.
                              Correct

There's a bonus point for everyone that can point out another ADG clue. There's DOZENS of them And untill this round he only got one vote in the whole game *mad giggles*

-Jam

Comment

• Dammit, I knew it! When the clues first pointed to the fisherman, I thought "ADG!" But since he was busy defending me, I looked elsewhere...

but as soon as I died, and ADG had to unlock the door to get in--that's when it clicked. And no one listened to me...

Was ADG the only killer?

Comment

Working...
                                X