Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He just did. No reason at all.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc
      Btw was the 7 a right angle? If so that's another ADG clue.
      Well... the actual clue was '8', not seven, but I read the 8's as drawings as fishes, to I changed the 8's to 7's, to make the clues point at several other people...

When the next story was written I was sure you would have guessed this, since in the story is said something along:

I said (After the killing of Duke) that I found some 7's by Duke's hand, while some other villager said "It looks more like an 8"

But lucky me, nobody noticed
      Last edited by Adagio; March 26, 2004, 06:42.
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
        Dammit, I knew it! When the clues first pointed to the fisherman, I thought "ADG!" But since he was busy defending me, I looked elsewhere...
        ...and defending you, seems to have payed of...

Originally posted by Guynemer
        but as soon as I died, and ADG had to unlock the door to get in--that's when it clicked. And no one listened to me...

... I was pretty sure I was going to get tons of votes there, but luckily nobody listened to you

But it's nice to only have gotten 3 votes during the whole game, and until last round: only 1 vote
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
          Yay I are winner.
          Congratulations!
          You have won a (very) limited edition copy of Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Go to Jamski Acres to collect your prize!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Nope, Rasputin was the other killer and got killed for no good reason after slaying Rah early on. All the other kills were ADG.
            The basic technique was always strangle and bash for ADG, but using people's own tools/equipment.
            "But Alva was shot!" you all cry. He was shot... in the throat so noone saw the strangulations.
            I had to keep you guessing.
            BTW, if ADG had won, I would have let the dam burst to kill him too, and let him sleep with his bloody fish.
            -Jam
            :impressed:
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Congrats to the winners.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                He just did. No reason at all.
                Riiight. Admit that you messed up
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Uh no UR, it was a red herring (another fish! )

Duke I don't want my copy of Big Rigs, you can give it to Vlad also.

Comment

• Ah, to be free in an almost empty village. Fancy meeting for a beer and a game of pool at one of the bars Vlad? Lots of free beer and we may as well divvy up the villager's stuff as well.

Comment

• You will have to take the beer yourself...

Comment

• While I may be dead, I sure am glad I finished off all the whiskey before the... unpleasantness.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          While I may be dead, I sure am glad I finished off all the whiskey before the... unpleasantness.
                          Very greedy of you, I must say

Comment

• That didn't stop you from making an attempt before your untimely death.
                            We drank quite a bit that night, both out necks were on the chopping block. Thankfully it turned out well that night.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Well I figure we can get enough from selling your houses to make ourselves rich enough to buy some more whisky.

Of course the people we sell them to might want discounts considering the village history.

Comment

• You two are so evil

I like that in a village.

Riiight. Admit that you messed up
                                Ok, I messed up. Some sentences in the story were just colour or red herrings and contained no clues. Happy?

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X