Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scene 15 : The 11th Night

After the impromptu barbecue in the town square the Duke walked back to his manor house on the edge of the village. As it was a cold night he decided to have a quick cup of cocoa before sleeping.

He rang a small silver bell and waited.

"ZOPPERONI!!!!" He yelled "WHERE ARE YOU DAMMIT MAN!!!"

He rang again.

Shortly he heard heavy footsteps on the stairs, and he sat down in his favorite armchair to compose himself. The door creaked open behind him.

"Ah, Zopperoni, a cup of cocoa man, and don't hang about."

There was no response. Duke started to sit up, but suddenly he couldn't breath. He scrabbled at his neck, but someone had grabbed the golden Ducal chain round his neck from behind the chair and was strangling him. He struggled to turn around to see his killer, but his vision was fading to black...

When the Duke woke up, his first thought was "What a terrible dream," But then he realised that he was tied to his armchair. There were footsteps behind him, and then the killer stood before him.

"Hello Duke" he said
    "You!" spluttered Duke "I don't believe it!"
    "Yes, I was rather amused by your pathetic searching for clues"

The killer turned away and came back with one of the Duke's hunting shotguns.

"You're going to shoot me, just like you shot Alva?"
    "Not exactly" replied the killer and reversed his grip to swing the rifle butt at the Duke's head. Duke watched the improvised club swing back, hold a moment and flick down towards his face. Time seemed to stop.

That shape... those muscles... the way he held it... It was beautiful, almost like an artist...

There was a sickening crunching sound.

It is now day again, and you find the body of Duke

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Ahah! So it isn't HongHu!
      Oh.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Code:

mafia

Name Job Status
        01) Zopperoni Butler to DoY alive
        02) HongHu Teacher dead - village
        03) Spaced Cowboy Cattle Rancher alive
        04) Rasputin Priest dead - village
        05) FlameFlash Altar Boy dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
        06) Frozzy Unemployed Alchoholic dead - village
        07) Jon Miller Librarian dead - village
        08) Tuberski Vet dead - village
        09) MrBaggins Tabacconist dead - burnt alive
        10) Ghengis Farb Amature Landscape Painter alive
        11) GJRamsey Author dead - village
        12) Theben Butcher alive
        13) Alva Retired Major dead - shot in the rain by the mafia
        14) Vlad Antlerkov Postman alive
        15)CapitanGarlic Greengrocer dead - village
        16) Drogue Stable boy dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
        17) Skanky Burns Barkeeper alive
        18) Kassiopeia Reindeer Farmer alive
        19) Spiffor Baker's Apprentice dead - village
        20) Doc Doctor alive
        21) Rah Tavern Owner dead - strangled
        22) MattH Police Constable dead - beaten and strangled by the mafia
        23) Chaunk Golf Caddy dead - killed by the mafia - strangled and beaten with a golf club.
        24) Felch Mechanic alive
        25) Guynemer Fisherman dead - strangled and burnt alive
        26) ADG Fisherman's brother alive
        27) Mart7x5 Carpenter alive
        28) Duke of York Local Landowner dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
        Clues are on the way as usual.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Felch.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            That shape... those muscles... the way he held it... It was beautiful, almost like an artist...
            That's got to be a major clue. Who is beefy but still dexterous?

Comment

• .........blaeurggggggggg!

Comment

• Ghengis is an artist. That may be it. Felch has to be rather beefy though, what with all the heavy metal he moves around.

Comment

• GF is a little too on the nose I think. And your attempt to make your vote fit the clue has not gone unnoticed.

Comment

• No, it just means that the Duck came out of the closet right before he died.

Or GhengisFarb, the new resident artist.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• At last, a clue. It sounds important too. If it's true that is.

Zippee doo doo
                      Here comes a clue

You noticed that GJRamsey burnt with the same rapid flames as HongHu's hair did, but with a different smell.

-Jam
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• It wouldn't be a marshmellow smell would it?

A clue I got before pointed to Felch as well, so it isn't like I am trying to trick people here.

Comment

• Woo, woo! The ghostly duke reckons that Felch did it, but also admits that he looks rather swish with his head under his arm. I get to look up skirts as a ghost!

Comment

• There have been two clues that alluded to Felch so I think its him or Vlad. Because Vlad hasn't even tried to get the Mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Ahah! So it isn't HongHu!
                              Oh.
                              That's ok MPS. I didn't want to live anyway. And I'm happy that you get to live.
                              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                                Woo, woo! The ghostly duke reckons that Felch did it, but also admits that he looks rather swish with his head under his arm. I get to look up skirts as a ghost!

Too bad there's no girls in town then
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X