Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that both "7" were just because of Duke slipped first in one direction from the chair and then the balance of his body moved him into another direction - he probably held his both arms on the armchairs.... Thus angle between two vectors of his body movement painted two "7" with blood of a dying man trying so desperately hold to life...... using both hands on armchairs
    -----
    i have to leave now, in case if it's needed, remember my conclusion about Golf Players!!!!!!
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• I'm breaking with tradition and voting mart7x5, because he's being slow to vote. We shouldn't have this many inactives in the late rounds. Also because he's a fraud who poops his pants.

(seriously, you should check out that link.)
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• That would be 2, 5, 7 or 35 straws clutched at?

Comment

• This is 2 mafia kills in a row with the same method. Did the village get lucky, and take one or two mafia out? Or has there been just one all along?

Comment

• I like your theories, village, but they all point to different killers. And I assume that a 7 looks like a proper 7 with a stroke through it, if you think that could be important. I always assume a 7 has a stroke through it.

Or they could just be the twitchs Duke made before his brain was pulped

Code:

mafia

Name Voted for :
            01) Zopperoni
            02) Spaced Cowboy Felch
            03) Ghengis Farb Felch
            04) Theben Ghengis Farb
            05) Vlad Antlerkov Mart7x5
            06) Skanky Burns Felch
            07) Kassiopeia
            08) Doc Felch
            09) Felch
            10) ADG Felch
            11) Mart7x5 Spaced Cowboy
            Edited to include Vlad's vote

Looks grim for the local car mechanic

-Jam
            Last edited by Jamski; March 24, 2004, 13:17.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Looks like Jamski missed Vlad's vote for Mart7x5

Comment

• Looks like I did

I'll edit it in.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Grim? I do believe there's already a decisive majority, but I'll vote Felch anyway.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by mart7x5
                    Before his death Tuberski voted like at least three times for Spaced Cowboy, he also told that one of the clues indicated him.
                    Spaced Cowboy seems to docpile often - bored mafia???

Spaced Cowboy is my vote
                    Sure NOW they start to listen.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Current standing:

EDIT: Now Jamsk does his chart. Why did I bother?
                      Attached Files
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Oh, and you realise what this means... Felch cannot be saved, so let's proceed to :

Scene 15 : The 12th Day

"Look at these marks," said ADG "They look like sevens."

The villagers looked.

"They look more like eights to me," said Felch

The marks were pretty blurred.

"I think they must be the letter "F", written backwards," opined Doc.
                        "Who's name starts with an F?" asked Theben.
                        "Mine does," said Felch eagerly "But who's name has a seven in it?"
                        "Mart7x5... of course!" exclaimed Vlad.

The villagers quickly voted, and it was soon decided that Felch was the guilty killer.

"Let's get this done before lunch" said ADG, "And then I can go fishing in the afternoon"
                        "I'll make up an nice brandy sauce to serve it in" said Skanky
                        "And I'll try and catch some rabbits or something so we can have some meat," said Theben

"Hey!" said Felch, who had just arrived "Quit talking about food. What are the voting results?"

"Forget the rabbits, Theban" said Spaced Cowboy "Let's get him!"

The starving villagers fell on Felch with a fury and he was soon completely eaten up.

Theben burped "Meat is meat, eh lads?"

And they all agreed that Felch was the most tasty person they had eaten that week.

It is now night again.

-Jam

Comment

• We're Alive, but at what cost, gentlemen... at what cost?
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Scene 16 : The 12th Night

The villagers stayed that night in Skanky's Bar. Although they were sure that the killer had finally been caught and digested, they felt safer when they stuck together. Skanky put all the drinks on the house and let everyone sleep it off in his rooms upstairs.

During the night the sound of 10 men snoring in a drunken stupor was replaced by the sound of 8 men snoring, which in its turn was replaced by 9 men snoring. Noone heard this of course.

"Breakfast is ready!" shouted Skanky from the kitchen "Come and get it!"

The villagers sat down in the bar to eat Skanky's excellent scrambled eggs and fresh river trout.

"Yum" said Spaced Cowboy "This is really what I needed"
                            "Where's Zopperoni?" asked Kassiopeia?

The villagers put down thier knifes and forks.

"Oh crap," said Skanky "Not again..."

Together the villagers went upstairs and opened the door to Zopperoni's room. There was mud all over the floor, and Zopperoni lay right in the middle of it.

"Has he been...?" Doc started to ask...
                            "Strangled? Yep," interrupted Vlad "With apron strings from Skanky's kitchen if I'm not mistaken"
                            "I think its the tea-tray embedded in his skull that did for him though," commented Theben.
                            "Oh really?" chipped in Doc sarcastically "Great detective work, Sherlock"
                            Theben reached for his knife, and remembered that Tuberski still hadn't given it back.
                            "Looking for this?" asked Skanky "I found it in the kitchen"
                            Theben reached for his knife, but Skanky pulled it away from him, accidentally catching ADG.
                            "Watch out, you fool!" said Doc "He's bleeding!"
                            "You bastard!" said ADG and picked up a chair and swung it at Skanky, who ducked. ADG hit Vlad full in the face instead.
                            Vlad went down, flailing his arms for support and catching Ghengis's tie, half strangling him as he fell over. The others soon pitched in to the full scale brawl.

By the time they were done, breakfast was cold, and the whole village was bleeding and bruised.
                            "You've got a lovely black eye" Spaced Cowboy told ADG.
                            "Pah, I think your nose is broken, he replied"

It is now day, and the voting may commence

-Jam

Comment

• Code:

mafia

Name Job Status
                              01) Zopperoni Butler to DoY dead - strangled and beaten  by the mafia
                              02) HongHu Teacher dead - village
                              03) Spaced Cowboy Cattle Rancher alive
                              04) Rasputin Priest dead - village
                              05) FlameFlash Altar Boy dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
                              06) Frozzy Unemployed Alchoholic dead - village
                              07) Jon Miller Librarian dead - village
                              08) Tuberski Vet dead - village
                              09) MrBaggins Tabacconist dead - burnt alive
                              10) Ghengis Farb Amature Landscape Painter alive
                              11) GJRamsey Author dead - village
                              12) Theben Butcher alive
                              13) Alva Retired Major dead - shot in the rain by the mafia
                              14) Vlad Antlerkov Postman alive
                              15)CapitanGarlic Greengrocer dead - village
                              16) Drogue Stable boy dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
                              17) Skanky Burns Barkeeper alive
                              18) Kassiopeia Reindeer Farmer alive
                              19) Spiffor Baker's Apprentice dead - village
                              20) Doc Doctor alive
                              21) Rah Tavern Owner dead - strangled
                              22) MattH Police Constable dead - beaten and strangled by the mafia
                              23) Chaunk Golf Caddy dead - killed by the mafia - strangled and beaten with a golf club.
                              24) Felch Mechanic dead - village
                              25) Guynemer Fisherman dead - strangled and burnt alive
                              26) ADG Fisherman's brother alive
                              27) Mart7x5 Carpenter alive
                              28) Duke of York Local Landowner dead - strangled and beaten by the mafia
                              Clues enroute to a PM box near you!

-Jam

Comment

• another great write-up!

Comment

Working...
                                X