No announcement yet.

Nuclear War VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody voted, so it didn't get launched.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      My vote is to nuke Spikie and finish him off.
      Thats news to me, then.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That was for the turn before last, not this one.

Comment

Bugger. Well my vote is to nuke Spikie and hope someone else helps kill him off.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

In breaking news confused terrorists stuff up even their simple task.

Comment

sent
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Orders sent. Sorry Spaced, but I HAD to.

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                  Orders sent. Sorry Spaced, but I HAD to.

-Jam
                  This is bad......very bad. You did not HAVE to, or at least you could have cancelled our treaty first. But I guess that this is a game where we find out who we can trust.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

True that.
                    But I'll get my revenge. Eventually.

Which reminds me, nuke Spikie.

Comment

I did have to. I had a treaty with Spike, and I didn't want to lose either. I ASSUMED you would be nuking ADG, therefor I could hit you leaving me in a strong position.

I felt the backstab was worth it for a chance to finally win something.

And I said sorry

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

I had a treaty with everyone in the game, I just timed my hide in the bunker wrong. Should have built the city last turn and hid this one. You realize that now I will stop at nothing to make sure that you are out of it?
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Of course I will do the same to you.

But you realise that there is no way you can survive next turn unless you hide in the bunker again.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

This is bad......very bad. You did not HAVE to, or at least you could have cancelled our treaty first. But I guess that this is a game where we find out who we can trust.
                            Naughty Jamski.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              True that.
                              But I'll get my revenge. Eventually.

Which reminds me, nuke Spikie.
                              Uh, only one of us here broke our treaty on the very first turn of the game.

Skanky no doubt feels justified since we had an open treaty last game which I ended with the final nukes of the game.

Since he obviously decided to break the treaty this time to retaliate, and Jamski also broke a treaty I propose new treaty guidelines.

All treaties are made for a set number of turns and void at the end of those turns unless renewed, again for a set number of turns. If someone breaks such a treaty it should be posted here for all to see and behave towards that person in current and future games as they see fit.

Comment

Isn't that essentially what we are already doing?

Comment

Working...
                                X