• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY! Skanky pie!

Umm... yeah, Vlad, you had the chance to finish me. But you didn't. THANKS

Odours Smelt.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

My vote is to nuke Spikie and finish him off.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Report for 7th of March 2004

Today was fairly quiet, with ADG inactive, and Jamski and Spaced Cowboy working on secret matters; the only major event of the turn was DLR's nuclear destruction of Dr. Spike's newly-built city of LastedlongerthanSkanky. It is rumoured that some citizens aided them out of a desire to be able to stop saying the extremely long name.

Total Player Losses:

Dr. Spike: 1 city (1 left)

Remaining City List:

ADG:
        - 4 cities (If, I, Must, Join the game)

Dr. Spike:
        - 1 city (I'm)

Jamski:
        - 2 cities (Bauern, Laufer)

Spaced Cowboy:
        - 4 cities (Jamski, Must, Die, Later)
        Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 7, 2004, 21:50.

Comment

Orders sent
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Do the terrorists get a nuke with only 1 vote? I thought we said 3.

Comment

As I recall, we said they couldn't start voting until they had three dead leaders; I don't recall any limitations on the number of votes required to nuke.

Comment

Yeah... we just needed 3 dead leaders... they didn't all have to vote though...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Ok, well not to worry, this game is fuxored anyway, and the only objective was to outlast the traitorous Aussie.

However I thought we said something about not letting the terrorists launch with one vote only.........if not we should have I think.

Comment

Well, my objective was to prevent the traitorous orc from winning.

Regarding terrorists, there are enough restrictions with them not being able to vote until 3 people are dead - and then not being able to vote when there are only 2 people left. We are lucky for the terrorists to even get a single nuke off. Lucky.

And it is all for you, Spikie.
                    Last edited by Skanky Burns; March 7, 2004, 09:42.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Bring it on dead boy.

Sent.

Comment

I just hope whoever you deflected it to was smart enough to send an additional nuke towards your city.

Comment

I'm sended.

-Jam
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sent!
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Report for 8th of March 2004

Today's main event was Jamski's mass nuclear strike against Spaced Cowboy, who was saved from obliteration only by his appropriately named new city of Nuke Fodder, which absorbed one nuke and allowed his capital city of Jamski to survive.

Meanwhile, ADG was working on a secret project, and Doc built the city of LastedtwoturnslongerthanSkanky, which, surprisingly enough, was still standing afterwards.

Total Players Losses:

Spaced Cowboy: 4 cities (1 left)

Remaining City List:

ADG:
                              - 4 cities (If, I, Must, Join the game)

Dr. Spike:
                              - 2 cities (I'm, LastedtwoturnslongerthanSkanky)

Jamski:
                              - 2 cities (Bauern, Laufer)

Spaced Cowboy:
                              - 1 city (Jamski)

Comment

The terrorist nuke?

Comment

Working...
                                X