No announcement yet.

Nuclear War VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well duh. I am saying that 'tacit agreements' and open-ended treaties should be avoided, or you can't feel aggrieved (like you clearly are) when they are broken, because ultimately they will always be broken.

If people break the turns based treaty without it being renounced because the game progressed quickly then they are scum and should be reviled by all nuclear powers.

That's my take anyway.

Comment

Yes, but the whole game revolves around backstabbing.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Perhaps, but our treaty stated we would not attack until we were the only ones left. I still see other players, so the right thing to do would be to send me a pm that the treaty will be cancelled after 1 turn, or is now void. Then an attack does not break protocol.

Anyway, we know who can be trusted. Note that I did not attack you, nor did I have intetions of doing so.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I'ts just a shame that you built a city

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

And it is a shame that all of yours will be reduced to rubble. Can't you even remember to send a spy in to spudge the orders?
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I wanted to, but I forgot that we had no starting spy this game.

-Jam

Comment

Today both of Jamski's remaining cities were destroyed by Spaced Cowboy's revenge, as he launched a pair of nukes at them. At first, when the nukes were spotted, Jamski was not worried, as he had a deflector shield up, but when they arrived, he discovered that it was offline, and his last words before joining the DLR community were completely unprintable.

Meanwhile, both ADG and Doc were working on undisclosed matters, and the DLR, which by now appears to have been taken over by the ghost of Skanky Burns, destroyed the Doc's city of LastedtwoturnslongerthanSkanky.

Total Player Losses:

Doc: 1 city (1 left)
                Jamski: 2 cities (WASTED)

Remaining City List:

ADG:
                - 4 cities (If, I, Must, Join the game)

Dr. Spike:
                - 1 city (I'm)

Spaced Cowboy:
                - 1 city (Jamski)

Comment

Ah.

Perhap's my idea to scare SPaced into using a bunker was misguided

-Jam

Comment

This could go close
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Dead leader Jamski votes for Spaced Cowboy.

I think ADG is the clear winner - we was working on a "secret project" this turn.

But IF he nukes them both, and they bth put 2 nukes on him - WE'RE ALL DEAD!

-Jam

Comment

All over I reckon, with Mr two secret projects over there. I did well considering the disadvantage of the raging Aussie.

Comment

You only have yourself to blame.

I vote to nuke Spikie btw.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wow... twice as many cities as all my enemies... counted together

Oh, and my peacefully orders have been sent...
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

At this point gents, all treaties are off. Actually, I think that my treaty with Doc is still on (but now cancelled), and my treaty with ADG has expired.

Orders sent.

Oh, Jamski, I was you that should have hid in the bunker, I already used mine. And I told you that....doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                                (...) and my treaty with ADG has expired.

We had a treaty?
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X