This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Orders sent

Comment

Bloody Vlad

Orederes Sendidedifcated

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Orders sent.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Report for 5th of March 2004

Violence escalated further today, with all but two of the remaining players unleashing nuclear strikes. First, Dr. Spike launched two nukes at Skanky Burns, destroying both scum, the capital, and the newly constructed city of Red. This was follwoed shortly afterward by a third nuke from ADG, who also sent another nuke at Vlad Antlerkov. Vlad, meanwhile, got off two nukes at Dr. Spike, reducing him to 1 city, and was shortly afterwards obliterated by three more nukes from Jamski, who rounded off his turn by further atomising Skanky's remains.

Meanwhile, unnoticed in the confusion, Spaced Cowboy constructed the new city of 'Today'.

And finally, from the ashes of the empires of Hercules, Skanky Burns, and Vlad Antlerkov, a terrorist organisation named DLR (Dead Leaders Reborn) has arisen, claiming to be in possession of a nuclear device.

Total Player Losses:

Dr. Spike: 2 cities (1 left)
            Skanky Burns: 3 cities (WASTED)
            Vlad Antlerkov: 3 cities (WASTED)

Remaining Cities:

ADG:
            - 4 cities (If, I, Must, Join the game)

Dr. Spike:
            - 1 city (I'm)

Jamski:
            - 2 cities (Bauern, Laufer)

Spaced Cowboy:
            - 4 cities (Jamski, Must, Die, Later)
            Last edited by GeneralTacticus; March 7, 2004, 21:51.

Comment

Oh, and just so that you know: there will be no turn tommorrow, as I will not be here. I'll be back by the day after, though.

Comment

Vlad you idiot, if you nuke someone you have to try and finish them off, not attack a different person. Dat way lies certain death.

Comment

Nice, both I attacked is wasted

Oh, and orders have been sent...

Comment

Actually your nuke to Skanky was superfluous, no matter what the write-up says. Still, better to be sure I guess.

Comment

Yeah, someone really had it in for Skanky... four nukes, from three people, on two cities? Ouch.

Comment

But the point was that both players I sent nukes at is wasted, so they can't get angry on me, nomatter if I actually hit them or not

Comment

Well I attacked for obvious reasons since he sent 5 nukes and a spy my way. ADG is just hard.

Comment

...and I attacked just to make sure he couldn't come back

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                              But the point was that both players I sent nukes at is wasted, so they can't get angry on me, nomatter if I actually hit them or not
                              Good thinking.

Comment

Fuxors
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X