Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New theory... we have two letters, L and T. I think we can safely assume that Lawrence Taylor is NOT the Mafia.

Given then, perhaps these hints are as simple as matching them to a list of villagers, L being the 12th and T being the 21st. Of course, there were only 24 villagers, so perhaps this isn't the perfect solution.

According to the list HongHu had earlier, that would point at ADG and Thybun.

hmmm... seeing how Thorben can't be the mafia, I suppose this system has certain flaws...
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You may be on to something there, Guy.

[whispers to Guy] T is actually the 20th letter, not the 21st, and that corresponds to none other than CapitanGarlic on the list...[/whispers]

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonny
        You may be on to something there, Guy.

[whispers to Guy] T is actually the 20th letter, not the 21st, and that corresponds to none other than CapitanGarlic on the list...[/whispers]
        Oh please... you could make up any connections based on codes. OTOH, 'L' could correspond to "Lumberjack' (Spaced Cowboy) and 'T' for 'Tanner' (GenghisFarb).
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Yeah, but it's the making up that's the fun! I'm intrigues by your code The Bean......

I'm amazed that rah has survived this long once again. Not because I think he's the mafia, but because the figures of authority always buy it first in this crazy village. The policeman is traditionally the victim of the first docpile, and in this game both the landowners bought it quite early on too. Yet the only one with any real power around here is the forum mod. And he never gets killed straight off.

I'm fairly sure that HongHu is barking up the wrong tree with her idea that the mafia will always be someone who hasn't been one before. The game is still wide open.

I'd also like to point out that Skanky Burns died like a terrible ham. I bet he was rolling in the dust and moaning for ages before he actually died.
          Great write-up Kass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            "I can't name him, that'd be too easy. So all I'm going to say is: T... aargh", Skanky Burns said, and promptly died, a pitchfork protruding from his back.
            Even in death I am still a bastard.
            Looks like these poor saps haven't even caught a single mafia yet. By law of probability they should have lucked one by now.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Those L and T comments present a fairly convincing case.

From my point of view I don't think its Rah and I don't think it is Spaced. That leaves ADG, Vovan and CapitanGarlic which still includes the two main candidates.

CapitanGarlic didn't vote last time. Also he still hasn't given a reason for Zopp struggling to his door.

So I vote CapitanGarlic. You know working in the village Inn kills you one way or another.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I can't seem to find head and tail in those clue, and I don't think it's rah either, since he's an anti-mafia mafia, and since both mafia's is still alive, this takes him out... CapitanGarlic gets my vote this time...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Guynemer:

Sorry about the manner of your death, but at least everybody 'warmed' to you in the end.

I was a bit sad about Skanky's death having been in the Honghu wars together and it was while tiding up Skanky's bank account (I think he would have wished his savings to go into the the development fund) that I suddenly realised Skanky was not only the postman but the bank courier to the outside world. So someone was trying to throw suspicion my way. Hmmm..

But it was a fine death in a great acting tradition. Even in their sorrow those who watched applauded.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• 7 people left and still 2 mafia's Really isn't going well. Looking very like a mafia win, which we haven't had for a while.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• CapitanGarlic.

Comment

• For those of you not mafia: I know who's the suffocator. Still trying to figure out the impaler, so hold off voting for el capitan (he's not mafia).

p.s. and as I try ro send this I can't access Apolyton for some reason. The mafia strikes again!
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• hmm 3 for el capitan. I urge the rest to vote for ADG, he's the suffocator (evidence it a minute).

Comment

• Ooh, it's the Poirot method of getting everyone in the room, then slowly and painstakingly reveal your brilliant deductions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                              hmm 3 for el capitan. I urge the rest to vote for ADG, he's the suffocator (evidence it a minute).
                              Come on, hurry up... I can't wait to see the so-called "evidence" against me
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• If a =1, d = 4 and g = 7, then ADG = 12

L = 12 ! ADG is the killer !

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X