This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah
    Of course with my luck, I'll last to the final three, BUT THE OTHER TWO WILL BE THE MAFIA.
    I have a feeling that's what will happen this time.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb
      Wow, I just put the "L" and "T" together and..........
      But that's not an "L", it's mirrored.

Comment

• Nice bluff rah... nice bluff
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• The 'L' and the 'T' stand for 'L33T', which means rah, the innskeeper and moderator!!
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Alive
            Name
            Vote
            &nbsp
            Name
            Vote
            ADGCapitanGarlic&nbspCapitanGarlicN/A
            VovanN/A&nbspSpaced CowboyCapitanGarlic
            HerculesCapitanGarlic&nbspRahCapitanGarlic
            GhengisFarbCapitanGarlic&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
            Dead
            Name
            Cause of Death
            &nbsp
            Name
            Cause of Death
            JonnyMafia (Impalement) - R1&nbspDrogueVillage - R1
            SpifforMafia (Suffocation) - R2&nbspDrSpikeVillage - R2
            Vlad AntlerkovMafia (Impalement) - R3&nbspDuke o' yorkVillage - R3
            PaveMafia (Suffocation) - R4&nbspAlvaVillage - R4
            HongHuMafia (Impalement) - R5&nbspJon MillerVillage - R5
            JamskiMafia (Suffocation) - R6&nbspFlameFlashVillage - R6
            ZopperoniMafia (Impalement) - R7&nbspFrozzyVillage - R7
            ThebenMafia (Suffocation) - R8&nbspGuynemer Village - R8
            Skanky BurnsMafia (Impalement) - R9&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
            Village Status
            &nbsp
            Votes
            Day
            &nbsp1) CapitanGarlic - 5
            Last edited by Kassiopeia; February 27, 2004, 17:53.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I can't believe you guys still haven't killed Hercules and Ghengis

in particular, Ghengis is so obvious I really don't understand why you keep getting killed by him.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Hmmm, well, all the people still voting are still alive and haven't been killed by them yet.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'd like to speculate on who I think it is, but that is like putting a target on your back.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Due to my obvious targetability, I have only made it late in the game in two games, and one of them I was the mafia and it wasn't that late. This game has been a pleasant surprise which means I'm due to be offed by the suffocator.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Should only be 5 votes for the Capitan, Kass.

Comment

• Like it matters... he's still screwed.
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• *sigh* I still think Hercules is the Mafia... Not that it matters any, apparently.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

• Rah I'm not sure you can repeat the 'obvious target' gambit many more times. Soon people will get suspicious and docpile you.

Comment

• @ GF, nice work, really nice

-

We really should find something to do for all them ghosts...
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Act Nine, continued

CapitanGarlic was quickly dispatched with his own shovel. Every execution seemed more and more unanimous and swift than the previous one, either because the amount of villagers was growing thin, making dissent and disagreement things of the past - except for Vovan and the one raking up the votes, of course - or because the author was running out of ideas.

Act Ten

ADG was becoming more and more numb to the violence going on, and without a speck of worry decided to take a stroll around the city at dawn. After all, the killings seemed to take place only during the night, so the day was a relatively safe time to go about. He wondered why anyone hadn't realised this before.

As he was walking on the main street, a window suddenly shattered, and the strangled body of GhengisFarb was defenestrated through the opening. ADG ran to the house, but the Mafia was already gone. All that was left behind was a glove made of leather.

There were now only five villagers left, and at least one Mafia was still on the loose. One would think that after 19 deaths, even pure luck would have helped the honest ones out. However, even Lady Fortuna had turned her back on the villagers, and things looked very grim.

Alive
                                Name
                                Vote
                                &nbsp
                                Name
                                Vote
                                ADGN/A&nbspRahN/A
                                VovanN/A&nbspSpaced CowboyN/A
                                HerculesN/A&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
                                Dead
                                Name
                                Cause of Death
                                &nbsp
                                Name
                                Cause of Death
                                JonnyMafia (Impalement) - R1&nbspDrogueVillage - R1
                                SpifforMafia (Suffocation) - R2&nbspDrSpikeVillage - R2
                                Vlad AntlerkovMafia (Impalement) - R3&nbspDuke o' yorkVillage - R3
                                PaveMafia (Suffocation) - R4&nbspAlvaVillage - R4
                                HongHuMafia (Impalement) - R5&nbspJon MillerVillage - R5
                                JamskiMafia (Suffocation) - R6&nbspFlameFlashVillage - R6
                                ZopperoniMafia (Impalement) - R7&nbspFrozzyVillage - R7
                                ThebenMafia (Suffocation) - R8&nbspGuynemer Village - R8
                                Skanky BurnsMafia (Impalement) - R9&nbspCapitanGarlicVillage - R9
                                GhengisFarbMafia (Suffocation) - R10&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
                                Village Status
                                &nbsp
                                Votes
                                Day
                                &nbsp&nbsp
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X