Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a bug to me. When he dies all his stuff falls on the floor...

Ah - but sometimes quest items aren't picked up, but given to the party. I suppose you had Minsc in the #1 slot? In that case the item was given to him, but he was "greyed out" so you couldn't get the item off him.

Sure.

I just finished ToB again today, and took the "nice human" option. This was with my "love birds" party with the mod for multiple romances, and I couldn't leave my 4 lovers and Keldorn behind

Very funny reading the epilogues where I head off into the sunset with 4 different people

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• PS:T has arrived. Goodbye world.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I played PS:T got bored and uninstalled it...there wasn't enough action in it, but heck if you like it great...I just didn't.
        Lord of the World ... You just don't know it yet!!!

Comment

• i have hardly played the last few days. Hope to get back to it some time this weekend

Need to go back to Silvershield estate, and undertake the quest that will make movement around BG city easier (now that ive got Minsc back for heavy lifting will be easier) Then hunt around shops for "stuff" for Minsc. Then try the ducal palace again.

BTW, theres no "pouncing" in BG, is there?

Time for a new BG thread?
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Time for a new BG thread?
            Do the honours LotM

And I'm not sure what you mean by "pouncing"

-Jam

Comment

• well of course what I meant was any physical action towards an NPC that would be called pouncing by the interface - or something like that.

Apparently though some lowlife posters use it to mean deliberately posting a word like "pounce" when a forum (or thread?) reaches one less than some nice round number. IIUC this is frowned on by the moderators - so lets none of us do it please
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• lord of the mark,
                We've hit the 500 mark on this one, So I'm closing it.
                Please feel free to start a new one and I'll post a link to it in this thread.

Thanks.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• New thread

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X