Create your own Magic card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obiwan18
    Now you have a protection from black creature with a black enchantment.
    I don't think so. Once you put a Black Ward on a critter, all black enchantments come off.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by thinkingamer

updated

(no name)

{3uuu}

enchantment

uuu: put a counter to this enchantment. Play this ability as a sorcery.
      remove a counter, discard a card from your hand: counter target spell

Now, this card is more balanced. I know that this card is very expensive, yet at the end game (when you have 10+ lands) this card may turn all those remaining lands into counter spells!!!
      In essence, you are paying UUU plus a card for a counter. Considering a Counterspell is UU, that's too expensive. Either UU or 2U is more reasonable.

Also compare this to Lifeforce (GG: Counter target Black spell). Yes, definitely too expensive.
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Intensive Warfare
        3RR Enchantment
        All combat damages are doubled.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

In essence, you are paying UUU plus a card for a counter. Considering a Counterspell is UU, that's too expensive. Either UU or 2U is more reasonable.

Also compare this to Lifeforce (GG: Counter target Black spell). Yes, definitely too expensive.
          I have to disagree: this enchantment makes ALL your cards into a bit more expensive counterspells that can counter ANYTHING. It has to be expenve, otherwise, it becomes broken.

Also remember that counterspells are only limited to 4 per deck, also if u can manage to put enough counters in this enchantment and have enough cards, then you can counter anything on anytime with 0 mana cost.
          Last edited by thinkingamer; June 2, 2003, 00:23.
          someone teach me baduk

Comment

Intensive Warfare
            3RR Enchantment
            All combat damages are doubled.
            sorry, a similar card already exists:

Gratuitous Violence:

{2rrr}

enchantment

if a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals doudle that damage to that creature or player instead.
            someone teach me baduk

Comment

sorry, a similar card already exists:

Gratuitous Violence:

{2rrr}

enchantment

if a creature you control would deal damage to a creature or player, it deals doudle that damage to that creature or player instead.
              Mine is different. It's a global instead of local enchantment.

Comment

I have to disagree: this enchantment makes ALL your cards into a bit more expensive counterspells that can counter ANYTHING. It has to be expenve, otherwise, it becomes broken.
                Don't forget that, your enchantment can be targeted by a number of spells and abilities, unlike a spell. For example:

Devout Witness
                2W, Creature — Spellshaper 2/2, Mercadian Masques Common
                1W, tap, Discard a card from your hand: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
                You're also talking about a blue deck which needs lots of mana anyway, so it's not like you have a lot to spare.

Also remember that counterspells are only limited to 4 per deck, also if u can manage to put enough counters in this enchantment and have enough cards, then you can counter anything on anytime with 0 mana cost.
                The mana cost is not 0, it would be UUU according to you. Just because it has been prepaid doesn't mean it is free.
                Last edited by Urban Ranger; June 2, 2003, 03:35.

Comment

Pale Blue Sea
                  2WWUU Enchantment

Any lands you control producing W produces an additional U. Any lands you control producing U produces an additional W.

Comment

Im sorry to tell you that your card is obviously broken. Besides, thats no white's ability.
                    I guess you're right. Havent played magic in 5 years or so....

Lonestar: dont you think that that Thor card should be RRWW instead of RRGG? What do you people think?

Comment

Urza's Piano
                      Artifact
                      Drop Urza's Piano onto the playing table from a height of at least 4 feet, sacrifice Urza's Piano: put the card that Urza's piano lands on into it's owner's graveyard. Play this ability as a sourcery.

Kicker (3): play this ability as an instant.
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Once you put a Black Ward on a critter, all black enchantments come off.
                        Make an exception for the card, saying that the card text takes precedence. Kiss of Death cannot be disenchanted or destroyed by normal means that destroy enchantments.

It's supposed to be a much more annoying Kudzu.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Annoying? That's not annoying. Kudzu is annoying because it just floats around destroying lands. Still, it can be disenchanted the usual way.

Comment

Don't forget that, your enchantment can be targeted by a number of spells and abilities, unlike a spell. For example:

Devout Witness
                            2W, Creature — Spellshaper 2/2, Mercadian Masques Common
                            1W, tap, Discard a card from your hand: Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
                            Now, im not trying to make a perfect card here. There are always cards that can be countered with other unexpected cards. Besides, if your opponent had Devout Witness in play, you would obviously not cast my enchantment.

"Also remember that counterspells are only limited to 4 per deck, also if u can manage to put enough counters in this enchantment and have enough cards, then you can counter anything on anytime with 0 mana cost."

The mana cost is not 0, it would be UUU according to you. Just because it has been prepaid doesn't mean it is free.
                            I believe there is a misunderstanding here. I said, "if u can manage to put enough counters in this enchantment and have enough cards (that means after casting the enchantment and put some counters), then (afterwards) you can counter anything on anytime w/ 0 mana cost."

And of course im not saying that it is free because its prepaid, but it becomes free after you paid/invest on it. This is what I meant.
                            Last edited by thinkingamer; June 2, 2003, 21:29.
                            someone teach me baduk

Comment

Hand of Fate
                              1R Sorcery
                              Take target opponent's hand and mix it up with yours. Then deal out a number of cards to each player as they had before. Do the same for both libraries and graveyards.

Comment

{no name}
                                bb creature
                                pay 1 life to give {no name} +1/0
                                haste
                                0/1

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X