Create your own Magic card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create your own Magic card

Ah, here's your chance to really show of your creative talent Show us the cards you think that should be in the game, be it goofy or serious.

Try not to make broken cards, though.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

The Big Cheese
    2WU Enchantment
    When a player is about to win with The Cheese Stands Alone, you win instead.
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

(no name)

{uuuu}
      enchantment
      destroy this enchantment: counter target spell
      someone teach me baduk

Comment

WWUU
        "Im the boss now!"

Enchantment

2: Counter target spell

Comment

Originally posted by thinkingamer
          (no name)

{uuuu}
          enchantment
          destroy this enchantment: counter target spell
          UUUU? That's a bit expensive, isn't it?

Comment

1BB

Death Kiss

Enchant Creature

Target Creature gains +X +X for each creature in play.

Death Kiss may not be destroyed, so long as there is one creature in play. If the creature Death Kiss enchants goes to the graveyard, target opponent chooses a new target for Death Kiss. If opponents have no creatures, you may target one of your own.

Add a +1 +1 counter to Death Kiss each time Death Kiss switches targets.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

thinkingamer: i think there already is a similar card that costs less too.

obiwan: now that would be fun... ...combined with "cannot be blocked" or "regeneration"

Comment

Bloodsucker
                {3}{B}
                Creature - Thrall
                1/1
                When Bloodsucker Comes into play, exchange life totals with target player. When Bloodsucker leaves play reverse this effect.
                B: Regenerate

"I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

You know that every player attending the invitationals submits a card, and Wizards print the winner's submitted card in the next set.

Sideboard magazine have previously published list of these submitted cards, but I didn't want to wade through their archives to try and find them. Thus: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=sideboard
                  "I didn't invent these rules, I'm just going to use them against you."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

UUUU? That's a bit expensive, isn't it?
                    sorry, i meant uuu.

thinkingamer: i think there already is a similar card that costs less too.
                    yes, i know. u mean daring appreantice? is similar, so i wanted to create something a bit more expensive, because if more counter spell exists, then blue becomes too powerful. This card is designed to be used only by single blue decks.
                    someone teach me baduk

Comment

Chinese Fire Drill

Effect - All players stand up and move one space to the left. (so they have to play someone else's deck )
                      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Split
                        Creature Enchantment
                        WU

0: Enchanted creature can be divided into any number of creatures whose power and toughness, added respectively, must equal the original creature's power and toughness. If the original creature posessed special abilities, those abilities can be assigned to individual creatures and affect the creature as if it were the original creature.

So if you had a serra angel, for example, you could split it into two 2/2 creatures, one with flying and the other with "attacking does not cause creature to tap"
                        ----
                        "I never let my schooling get in the way of my education" -Mark Twain

Comment

Vomitorium
                          Artifact

T: Draw two cards from your library. Place one card face-down under Vomitorium and remove the other from the game.

T, 4: If you have more than two cards under Vomitorium, then randomly place one of them in your hand.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Cowardly Goon
                            1R Summon Goblin 4/4
                            Cowardly Goon may not attack or defend unless the total power of all your creatures exceed that of your target opponent.

Cowardly Goon may not block attackers with power greater than 2.

Cowardly Goon does not attack if blocked by creatures with total power greater than 2.

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                              1BB

Death Kiss

Enchant Creature

Target Creature gains +X +X for each creature in play.

Death Kiss may not be destroyed, so long as there is one creature in play. If the creature Death Kiss enchants goes to the graveyard, target opponent chooses a new target for Death Kiss. If opponents have no creatures, you may target one of your own.

Add a +1 +1 counter to Death Kiss each time Death Kiss switches targets.
                              What if I put a Black Ward on a creature with Death Kiss?

Comment

Working...
                              X