No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonny, I booted you from the clan to stop unlimited attacks, let me know when you can next get online and ill send you some money, we'll have you back up to 30k land in no time.

Comment

• Jonny, I booted you from the clan to stop unlimited attacks, let me know when you can next get online and ill send you some money, we'll have you back up to 30k land in no time.

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos
        Question: how come I can attack him, without any desrtion going on, while he has a lower networth than #11???
        As Laz said, it is because we are at war with the clan CCU, and #18 is a member. You will find you could attack the lowest player without desertion if we are at war with their clan. That makes hitting namor even easier now he started a clan

Sol and his 5 acres doesn't look good

Comment

• You will find you could attack the lowest player without desertion
          You'll find theres a limit where it just outright stops you attacking a player though, i can hit some members of a clan without desertion but others i get the message that my generals refuse to target such a defenseless empire
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Ouch.

I'm away from my computer for 24 hours, and this is what happens.

I believe that my situation is pretty much hopeless. I'm considering giving all of my stuff to other Warrior clan nations and just starting over.

Comment

• Germmania (#48)

I have sent you units to shore up your defences and will send cash as well.

These guys are trying to pick us off one at a time, no prob if we support each other and you check your empire every day.

We must keep stronger defences.

Comment

• Germmania (#48)

These guys are trying to pick us off one at a time, no prob if we support each other and you check your empire every day.

Comment

• Germmania (#48)

Comment

• Germmania (#48)

Ive temporarily booted you from Warrior to stop the unlimited attacks.

Comment

• Jonny

Stay with it, I will support you and sent anything you need, you can recover very easily. Be online some time Tuesday night between 8pm & midnight GMT.

Comment

• Jonny

Stay with it, I will support you and send anything you need, you can recover very easily. Be online some time Tuesday night between 8pm & midnight GMT.

Comment

• HIT ME FOO! (#46)
                          Turns 388 (max 500)
                          Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                          Rank #4
                          Civilians 74,791
                          Land Acres 27,192
                          Money $628,401,515
                          Nutrients 1,664,816,527
                          Energy 32,514,563
                          Networth $103,839,259
                          Era Present
                          Race Orc
                          Health 85%
                          Tax Rate 40%
                          Infantry 0
                          Tanks 0
                          Jets 0
                          Battleships 0
                          Telepaths 540,704

damn thats alot of food ! and im suspecting that 1bill on the market is his aswell, ack he could spend it all and break through any defense we care to buy.

I got 3 storms in, 140-160mill food knocked off each time, keep hitting !
                          Last edited by Lazerus; May 20, 2003, 04:56.
                          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Sorry for the multiple posts I was having trouble with my browser.

Just hit 46 a bit more

Your storms have blown away 113,963,603 Nutrients and $52,980,552!

Your storms have blown away 103,570,123 Nutrients and $46,278,512!

Comment

• Got in 2 more hits on #46 he has eventually put on a magic shield, crap

Turns 128 (max 500)
                              Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                              Rank #4
                              Civilians 56,377
                              Land Acres 27,192
                              Money $380,516,579
                              Nutrients 1,805,045,113
                              Energy 34,802,865
                              Networth $112,144,613
                              Era Present
                              Race Orc
                              Health 85%
                              Tax Rate 40%
                              Infantry 0
                              Tanks 0
                              Jets 0
                              Battleships 0
                              Telepaths 540,704

Comment

• ***************************** !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell (#11)
                                Turns 4 (max 500)
                                Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
                                Rank #14
                                Peasants 405,379
                                Land Acres 29,405
                                Money $56,170,940
                                Grains 17,129,486
                                Mana 7,603,201
                                Networth $9,177,829
                                Era Past
                                Race Dark Elf
                                Health 78%
                                Tax Rate 20%
                                Footmen 387,241
                                Catapults 397,216
                                Zeppelins 440,128
                                Galleons 390,302
                                Wizards 15,760

GOD DAMN HIM!!! he logged on while i was cashing and jumped 2mill zepplins to attack me ARGH, still has around 20k of my land and cost me loadsa money, thats it im killing every1 now

Comment

Working...
                                X