No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wittlich - Sorry mate, ive attacked you by mistake. I will send you some aid tomorrow to compensate you. In the meantime feel free to attack back (im week in most unit types apart from Dragons).

Comment

• Footmen: 4000000
      Enchanted Catapults: 2000000
      Dragons: 7000000
      Galleons: 513464

Comment

• Laz

Your in the same clan as Dragon Slayer, try asking him for a tip?

Comment

• Just logged on and noticed that I'm clanless...what happended to UNHa?

Comment

• i joined with that morodor guy since he seems to know what hes doing, asking him for tips now and then elven went and joined dragon slayer.
            Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• lol me and barley are owning every1 at this game

Tip: get your turns normally through the day, then before around 4pm GMT switch to daily turn allocation in the empire management and after it has turned midnight by est or whatever it is you'll have 1440 turns. Don't turn daily allocation off until you've taken them though (otherwise you drop to 720 .. i learnt) however after you have taken em switch it off and you'll gather turns as normal again
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Server has reset, my nick's for the 4 servers are:

1. Henry VIII
                2. The Doctor
                3. Kate Smith
                4. Armageddon

Comment

Working...
                X