No announcement yet.

JAC Promisance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you can put 80% up for sale but you lose 20% of the forces if you recall them.
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Hey guys,

I'm ponderosa. Can you cut me some slack?
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• HIT ME FOO! (#46)
        Turns 240 (max 500)
        Turns Stored 176 (max 300)
        Rank #10
        Peasants 91,394
        Land Acres 21,763
        Money $11,846,988,369
        Grains 177,211,937
        Mana 25,221,328
        Networth $18,333,142
        Era Past
        Race Orc
        Health 85%
        Tax Rate 40%
        Footmen 0
        Catapults 0
        Zeppelins 13,215
        Galleons 0
        Wizards 410,283

Stole 2bill, will try get in another hit before i goto bed. Any americans/asians who will still be online over the next coming hours keep hitting him (prefer embezzle, if you cant, then take the land)
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Ponderosa #77 (RPMisCOOL) is an Apolyton member and as such I gather we are automatically allied with him.

I just sent him this in game message.

"i there, got your message at Apolyton. As an Poly member we will not attack you (just need to confirm that with all the others). Though we are running out of people to attack lol. Some of the members may not read the forum or get the message for a few days so please bear that in mind. I also suggest you forward this message to all Warrior members as a precaution."

RPMisCOOL - please do not reveal this forum to any other Promisance players.

Comment

• I see #18 is hitting you RPM,
            his spy report :

nationofryan (#18)
            Turns 0 (max 500)
            Turns Stored 0 (max 300)
            Rank #7
            Drones 281,332
            Land Acres 15,078
            Money $232,696,620
            Batteries 350,996,574
            Bandwidth 2,233,024
            Networth $25,652,204
            Era Future
            Race Dark Elf
            Health 74%
            Tax Rate 10%
            Cyborgs 679,934
            Juggernauts 320,724
            Hovercrafts 209,880
            Dreadnoughts 143,414
            Master AIs 53,797

and i sent you some cash

Comment

• Back.

Thanks for the money, and thanks for the rcon--nationofryan tried to attack me once (I held my defense very strongly, 386-8748 loss of Zep/Hover.) With that information, I think a little payback might be in the order.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Attack nationofryan (#18) while he is weak!

And offline!

Comment

• Black Flag is actually being a pretty good milking empire for me--don't kill him. You see, every time I get on, he's got back up to 10,000 acres or so but still not a good army, so I cream him, and take most of the acreage. Then I run out of turns or money or health and I log off. Like magic, when I'm back on, he hasn't attacked anyone, but he's back to the land where the gains can be made!

(If this is a problem for any of you, i.e. SPY is more aggressive because of it, then let me know.)

Comment

• Is it ok to get rid of 46? I tried attacking him and I don't think he has any military left at all (that of significance. ) Well I'll keep raping his land--er, reaping his land--unless someone says "no".

EDIT: Only able to get one in. *sighs*

Comment

• Yes keep on at #46. hes only got about 16,000 military.

Comment

• All I need is a regular aid request (just cash, not a lot even.) Really working self through...just send whutever spare that you don't need.

Comment

• MrMitchell assuming you are Eds Basement (#79)- ive sent you $4bil.

Hit 46 with 3 embezzlements, that takes him down to about $8bil.

Comment

• HIT ME FOO! (#46)
                            Turns 500 (max 500)
                            Turns Stored 300 (max 300)
                            Rank #12
                            Peasants 91,394
                            Land Acres 16,656
                            Money $7,405,204,847
                            Grains 177,211,937
                            Mana 25,221,328
                            Networth $16,120,544
                            Era Past
                            Race Orc
                            Health 85%
                            Tax Rate 40%
                            Footmen 0
                            Catapults 0
                            Zeppelins 0
                            Galleons 0
                            Wizards 410,283

Will hit him with 1 embezzle in 15mins, then hes back into protection.

* stole 1bill
                            Last edited by Lazerus; May 16, 2003, 07:01.

Comment

• Just got this in on #46

You cast the spell and it is successful!
                              You have embezzled $938,280,697 from your enemy's treasury!

Your army breaks through HIT ME FOO!'s defenses and captures 872 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
                              1 Cyborgs
                              In their defense, HIT ME FOO! lost:

You cast the spell and it is successful!
                              You have embezzled $698,682,293 from your enemy's treasury!

Your army breaks through HIT ME FOO!'s defenses and captures 897 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
                              In their defense, HIT ME FOO! lost:
                              You also captured 290 structures!

Too many recent attacks on that empire. Try again in one hour.

Comment

• 19.9 hours ago
                                HIT ME FOO! (#46) attacked you!
                                You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
                                15,718 Hovercrafts
                                You managed to destroy:
                                3,500 Zeppelins

19.8 hours ago
                                You find HIT ME FOO! (#46) losing a fight with your wizards!
                                You killed 24510 Wizards, losing 15161 Master AIs in the process.

"post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X