Ooops it happened again!

stupid kid shoots principal

any thoughts?

what were his motivations?

do you think he had gay parents?
    Monkey!!!

Your last question is over the line.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

perhaps he had parents as inane as you... that might have caused it!
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

I saw the article, but it never occured to me to ask...that.

As far as his motivation, I would the child was experiencing some form of trauma, as all children do.
        His "Gay" parents failed in addressing this trauma.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Your last question is over the line.
          I guess: it was meant as a jab at those in the "gay marriage" thread who felt that if such ppl adopted children that they would have messed up lives. Sorry if offended.

perhaps he had parents as inane as you... that might have caused it!
          perhaps.

I would like to point out that this case is not an isolated case for that school district. Seems a little odd to me. I would think that especially schools in which these incidents have occured would have taken better precautions to prevent it from happening again.

Are parenting skills really going to the dog house?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

No. Can't say all, because of isolated instances.

The main problem, is not allowing parents to beat their children any more.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

do you think he had gay parents?
              Perpetually upbeat parents would get on anyone's nerves.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                No. Can't say all, because of isolated instances.

The main problem, is not allowing parents to beat their children any more.

In my day we beat our children about the head for 6 hours with a heavy iron chain, to teach 'em good ol' decent values.

Never did me no dun good nenny harm. Dur-hurrrrrrrr.

Comment

oh, good, it's in harrisburg.

and by good, i mean that at least it wasn't near my brother's school in ga.
                  B♭3

Comment

why is it that suburban kids go and shoot principals and teachers and what not and here in the city, youth violence is against other youths? are yall just a bunch of anti-authourity nuts over in the burbs?
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Compare the rate of killings in prisons.

Schools=prisons.

See.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

right agathon, school are prisions
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I suppose that makes you the warden, eh?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                          X