X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's romance.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It's the alternative to one night stands and using your hand.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Really...
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's If a girl is gonna get with you anyway, it doesn't matter if you buy a rose or not.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

obviously the idea of the rose causing an affect hasnt dawned on the poor lad.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He really was born 100 years too late.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Make it 600 years,
                back when women were called wenches,
                and gays were called the aristocracy.

RAH
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                  He really was born 100 years too late.
                  Fortunately. If we are lucky he won't reproduce.
                  (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    Make it 600 years,
                    back when women were called wenches,

RAH
                    Brilliant! Simply Brilliant!
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                      Some things never change.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Hmm... that's a public school joke, I hope none of the gay posters get too offended being compared to aristocracy...

We've got both kinds

Comment

Hmmm, never heard the puplic school joke thing, thought I had just made it up. Yes, I too hope our gay population isn't offended, since no offense was intended. Now if we had any posters from the aristocracy from 600 years ago.......

RAH
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Public school here are the schools people have to pay to attend remember. Full of posh people. Where Fagging originated:

Fagging \***"ging\, n.
                            Laborious drudgery; esp., the acting as a drudge for another at an English school.

Basically the older students would bully the younger ones into acting as their servants. Who were then known as fags. I think the strong rumours that these fags were also sexually abused (whether consentually or not) is where the derogatory term *** meaning homosexual originated.

It's supposed to be stamped out know but everyone knows it's just covered up better.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Interesting, never knew THAT. Thx

Maybe our Public Schools aren't that bad then. Of course it's been so long since I attended that I probably can't imagine what goes on there now.

RAH
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yep.

Just don't forget that when us Brits talk about Public School we are talking about Private Schools.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X