Arrogant/sarcastic bastard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
    "I spent ten minutes waiting to be served by somebody who didn't even know I was there! The service here is terrible!"
    First of all you dont make personnal phone calls when you work at customer service and second atleast look if you have customers once in a while.
    Upsetting people into quitting their jobs sure makes you feel big, doesn't it?
    I dont feel big, I feel bad....but I'm not sure if I should. I mean, she screewed up 4 times...
    There is no reason for me to feel big, all I did was laugh, anyone can do that.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Arrogant/sarcastic bastard.

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet

Have you lost your voice?

Nope...good point.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You were a complete ****. I think you should go back to the store, find the girl and apologise by giving her a big bouquet of yellow roses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh
          You were a complete ****. I think you should go back to the store, find the girl and apologise by giving her a big bouquet of yellow roses.
          Good plan.

It'd be an even better one if Spec was single.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

this is why I don't work in the customer service field

Comment

A F C.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Hey. if you all say the samething, you must be right...Maybe I will...Yup, maybe I will...if she didn't quit. Or maybe I should buy her paint thiner to clean the mixer! Just joking...I'll go right this minute and see how she react. I'll keep you guys posted. I'll only buy one rose though, I dont want her to think I'm hitting on her...
                With my luck, I'll probably run into my girlfriend and she'll ask me for whom the rose is....

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's

A F C.
                  Aberystwyth Football Club?
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What is the point of buying roses for a girl you don't even know. It is attitudes like that that has led to a generation of spoilt females.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                      I'll only buy one rose though, I dont want her to think I'm hitting on her...
                      That was why I suggested yellow instead of red.

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                        What is the point of buying roses for a girl you don't even know. It is attitudes like that that has led to a generation of spoilt females.
                        It's attitudes like this that reduces ones opportunity to get laid.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So I did it, gave her a white rose, I couldn't find yellow ones. She was shy because she said she over reacted when she stormed out...I said I was sorry I acted like an arrogant bastard and she said it was nothing. She also gave me a 20$ rebate off my next purchuse!!

I'm glad to see she didn't quit...I feel better now.

Thanks guys.

Spec.

Comment

That I call a happy end!
                            Blah

Comment

I like happy ends. And I'm happy for you, Spec.
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas
                              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Well done

(And see, being nice is worth it!)

Comment

Working...
                                X