Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santorum in defense of his beliefs - It is impossible for a law to be intolerant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's not how I mean tolerance obiwan. One can preach tolerance and not tolerate murder.
    Sava:

Then where is the problem with my earlier statment?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Regardless of whether or not you like homosexual sex or not, it is wrong to call it a sin. And if the Bible does, which I don't think it does, then it is wrong. Murder is a crime committed against another person. There is a victim. The same with stealing. The same with torture. The same with lying (bearing false witness). I fail to see how homosexuality can be a sin when there is no victim. I don't know if you believe it is or not, I'm just saying. I fail to see how an act of love is a sin. But then again, there are many things about Christianity that don't make sense.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Regardless of whether or not you like homosexual sex or not, it is wrong to call it a sin.
        What I am trying to hash out, if homosexual sex is sin, how should society deal with homosexual sex?

The argument over whether homosexual sex is sin is a different argument, one that I am not trying to make here.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What I am trying to hash out, if homosexual sex is sin, how should society deal with homosexual sex?

The argument over whether homosexual sex is sin is a different argument, one that I am not trying to make here.
          I don't blame you, since it's a lot easier simply to assume the truth of what you're calling for. If I say that religious fanatics are a problem for society, then it's simpler for me to proceed immediately to how society should deal with the problem of religious fanatics, without having to waste time on proving that they are in fact a problem.

Of course, if homosexual sex is not sin, then the argument becomes kind of pointless, doesn't it?

If nothing else, one would lose the easy justification for hiring the police to kick in somebody's bedroom door in the middle of the night.
          "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Working...
          X