No announcement yet.

How did the Diaspora change Your Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did the Diaspora change Your Life?

Apolyton shut down, what, 2-3 days? That's a long time for some of you bigger addicts... how did you make it through the scattering?

Me, I registered at FFZ and decided not to resurrect my Jesus H. Christ DL at Counterglow.

Some of us went to Master Zen Online forum and thats how we survived the dark days without Poly.
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I went on an uncontrolable spending binge for music production software
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yup...and having a custom Avatar without having to spam all the way through was good too. Sigh...
        DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

masterzen.net and CGN. And hitting refresh about a billion times

Comment

Yeah... it was good to see you at FFZ JohnT.

I just posted and surfed at a bunch of other forums I usually look at.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, I have 3 forums that i visit regularly (Apolyton, Something Awful, PPGWorld), plus my own forums, so I survived for awhile. However, at one point yesterday, all 3 were down and I was forced to just use my site.

Comment

I posted at CGN (which I sometimes do normally) and found an Apolyton channel on dalnet.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Great opportunity to check out other civ sites. And there seem to be quite some Few posts at civfanatics is all I did. Nice place.

Comment

I shot myself in the foot, so I wouldn't have to think about it.

Comment

I bounced between FFZ and CGN
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Had a life beyond Apolyton for once.

Got some work done.

Nothing out of the ordinary...
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

"Diaspora"? I only get that when I eat bad Mexican food.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm employed.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

There was no outage - it was all lies! - the Iraqi Information Minister told me so, so it must be true.
                              "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
                              X