Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Step Into the Confessional: What bad habits did you have when you were a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step Into the Confessional: What bad habits did you have when you were a kid?

No nail biting here, much to prosaic for me Instead I had:

-twirling my hair into knots until I looked like I'd had a run in with a demented knitter.
    -pulling my hair out, one hair at a time.
    -scraping away all the paint off my pencils.
    -scraping all the enamel of my wooden desks.
    -drawing literally thousands of cartoon ugly faces all through my workbooks. mostly males with bulbous noses for some reason.
    -then when I was older and started running cross county I got insane calluses, when I got bored I would drive mechanical pencil leads into them, sometimes whole inches horizontally, which didn't hurt at all

beat that
    Stop Quoting Ben

-then when I was older and started running cross county I got insane calluses, when I got bored I would drive mechanical pencil leads into them, sometimes whole inches horizontally, which didn't hurt at all
    You know I just managed to stop doing that.

/me looks for mechanical pencil
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I still bite dead skins off of where nails are.
      :-p

Comment

I still bite dead skins off of where nails are.
        Yeah still do that too.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

noes picking

a lot of masturbation

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I compulsively duct-taped stuff together.

You haven't had fun until you've used three rolls of duct tape to stick a phone handset to its base. Or a few more than that to make sure all of the chairs around the dinner table stay tucked in underneath it.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

chewing on the pads of my fingers. chewing arond the nails to remove any dead skin. sticking my fingers in my ears to remove ear wax. cleaning my teeth with my fingernails . picking at my acne.

I still have some of those bad habits. Yes I know, disgusting

Comment

same here, chewing the skin off around my fingernails. the skin around my nails looks flayed in some area's...raw in others.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Shoplifting, arson, gluesniffing and wearing eyeliner.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

i will chew anything as a kid, to this day i eat pens and pencils.....first the lids, then the piece at the top, finally i start chewing on the frame till it cracks, breaking it off and spitting it out...

too many pens have imploded in my mouth
                    Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I either bite off or tear off dead skin or scar tissue from my lips, which causes more dead skin / scar tissue etc.

I also sometimes tend to pop zits (which causes only more zits) but I don't do that often and my face is relatively clear.

I usually keep either forgetting or being too lazy and don't cut off my fingernails. This means that at times I have very long finger nails. My finger nails are very pretty apparently, for some reason; at times when I forget to cut them, girls start getting jealous. This makes me feel a bit wierd so I cut them.

I like either scribbling / drawing something or writing parody articles.

I used to draw alot. I actually remember drawing alot of different monsters and superherous when I was a small kid. People now told me that they feared me because I would invent whole armies of monsters and draw them, and the kids around me thought I was worshipping satan or somethin

I also noticed now that I was quite intrigued in the male upper body, as I would draw alot of superheroes with naked upperbody and would spend hours learning the muscles etc on superheroes.

Comment

Bite my fingernails..that's bout it.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I usually keep either forgetting or being too lazy and don't cut off my fingernails. This means that at times I have very long finger nails. My finger nails are very pretty apparently, for some reason; at times when I forget to cut them, girls start getting jealous. This makes me feel a bit wierd so I cut them.
                          I have solved that problem. I used to allways bite+ saw fingernails (saw as using another nail as cutter, usually thumbs). I still do that, It's not a complusion anymore. I actually do it still because I find my teeth and nails do better job than real nail cutters, the real ones leave the nails too sharp, so I would still have to bite them to make them good.

What else? I was really agressive kid, but it went away before I turned 10. I think...
                          And lotta nose picking... no comment about the situation now.

Comment

nails. biting, skin around, not cutting.

that has lasted to this day, though not as bad as it used to be.

minor criminal activities that circled arround corruption/destruction of government property. the disregard to army property especially is prominant to this day.

Comment

I actually did eat glue. Not sniff, eat.

Also, I loved egging on fights. You know those people in the circle taking bets and shrilling 'kick im in the nuts'?

I was such a delightful little scamp.
                              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                              X