No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs thread:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How great is this... I freakin' hate San Antonio.

The team or the city?
    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

The team, I find it hard to like teams that prefer to play with their hands clasped around their throats.
      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

true... they almost choked again tonight... but were able to pull away with the victory.

The spurs have shown they can beat Dallas good, where Dallas has only shown they can barely come back to beat the Spurs.... I'm fairly confident the Spurs are gonna walk away with the western conference title.
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

no.. i dont think nets have chances with spurs...
          :-p

Comment

Kramerman: this wasn't a regular game, mind you, with the Dallas coach being sent off, and stuff. Also, didn't Dallas beat SA away on the first game?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I didn't see the game, but from what I've read, the refs decided it by effectively taking Nowitzki out of the game in the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                Kramerman: this wasn't a regular game, mind you, with the Dallas coach being sent off, and stuff. Also, didn't Dallas beat SA away on the first game?
                true.

and dallas did win away, by 3, mind you they set a free throw record of 49 for 50 tho.... freakish accuracy. If they depend on that for wins, then they can expect to lose. From what I've seen, SA is just a better all round team. Dallas could win the series, but they shouldnt.

Comment

Working...
                X