• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, L.A. lost again!!!

Go Kings!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike Minnesota vs. LA tonight was one of the worst officiated games EVER. Hey look, the Lakers missed a shot and there was NO CONTACT, lets call a foul on (insert your Minnesota player here). My favorite moment though was Shaq trying to intentionally miss a freethrow and banking it in . That was funny.
      No surprise to me that the refs are trying to help out the Lakers again. After all, that's how they managed to "beat" the Kings... the refs committed Grand Theft Series in Game 6 by calling a ridiculous 30-something fouls against the Kings and ignoring everything bad the Lakers did.

I'll just make it further clear:

I hate the Lakers and wish them hardship and misery as they are destroyed and embarassed, whether Minnesota, San Antonio or Sacramento gets the honors.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I hope LA loses too. I want Dallas in the west

Detroit has a chance to win back home-court tonight. Hopefully if McGrady doesnt pull another 45 out of his ass, we can start putting this away.
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Yeah, I stopped whining about the Refs when the Lakers beat the Kings last year. About the same time my hatred for all things Laker erupted...

I want a Laker vs. Kings series again this year just to seem them put Shaq in his place, and so we can give Kobe another tainted cheeseburger.

Sorry to all you Dallas fans. I think they are good and have really solid team. I just don't think they are mature enough to win it this year. They remind me of the Kings two, or even one year ago... The Mav's will get thiers.

On a side note:

Dallas - Mark Cuban is the greatest owner in the history of professional sports.
          Naw, one of the greatest. Maloof boys aren't bad either.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Yep, yesterday I was reminded exactly why I hate the Lakers... because they win some key games on total bull**** calls.

Last year in Game 6 of Sac vs. LA, Fisher played the whole game by grabbing Mike Bibby's arm. It was never called even when a 5 year old could have made the call. And does anyone remember Kobe (though it wasn't on purpose) elbowing Doug Christie in the face to clear space for a three... but the refs missed that one.

Up until game 6 last year in the Western Conference finals the reffing was good, but after game 5 the Lakers *****ed to the officials that they weren't getting calls and we know what happened after that. This year when the reffing was just atrocious (and that game yesterday was worse than I've seen it before ever) somehow the TWolves managed to win anyway. Now the TWolves need to go ***** to the refs to do their freakin' jobs correctly so Minnesota can have a chance.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Yeah, I think if we see a KINGS/lakers game this year we will see a lot of fights; and that would be kewl.

I want to see Vladi fall around Shaq.
              Bibby take out Fisher
              Christie take out Kobe (that little punk)
              and every pounce Rick Fox... man, I really hate that guy for some reason.

The only player I like of (L)fakers is Horry, his name suks, but I think his skills are over shadowed by the two babies they have on their team.

Oh, yeah, who do you think would win: Adelman or Jackson? I think Jackson would because of his reach, but since Weber has been "assigned" to anyone yet I think he'd join in and kick his good for nothing, hall-of-fame, arse!

Anywho... I'll route for anyone going up against the lakers (obviously) so go T-WOLVES!!!

West is the best, the east teams suk
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Naw, one of the greatest.
                Nope, he's the greatest.

Great Mark Cuban stuff (off the top of my head) -

Free Chalupa Night: if the Mavs break 100 at home everyone gets a free chalupa. This caused a fight with the Cavs a couple years ago because the Cavs felt the Mavs were running up the score (which they were but only to get the fans chalupas). Not only was this freakin' hysterical but Mark Cuban went running on to the floor ready to fight the Cavs team when stuff started.

Dairy Queen: Cuban was fined $250,000 for saying that (forgot his name) wasn't fit to manage a Dairy Queen much less ref a game (bringing his fine total to up around $800,000 IIRC). Later that month Cuban went to work managing a Dairy Queen for a day, and boy does he suck at making cones.

April Fools: Earlier this month Cuban staged a mock fight with a ref. They started pushing and then Cuban got tackled. Del Harris (assistant coach) looked like he was about to have a heart attack before scrub Evan Echermier told him it was a joke.

Cuban is great because he's willing to spend the money to win, and Cuban is the biggest Dallas fan there is. He's there, behind the bench every game rooting his team on, acting much more like a fan than an owner.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

and every pounce Rick Fox... man, I really hate that guy for some reason.
                  Rick Fox is on my list of people to kill if I ever snap. He's right there with Fred Durst.

Comment

Rick Fox is quite easily the hairiest guy in the league.

Cromagnon boy needs a little laser surgery. I don't know what vanessa sees in that guy.
                    "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Rick Fox is on my list of people to kill if I ever snap
                      the fact that you have a list is frightening

"Man am I glad I called that guy" - Adam Sandler, Billy Madison

If I had a list Rick fox would definitly be on it. I have no idea why, however, it's just that every time I see him I want to punch him. coolio

Same with Woody Allen... and Spike Lee

I don't have a problem with Fred Durst though, but I am sure I could develop one.

I also want to give a shout out to AI, who can jam like crazy for the little shmuck he is, and want to congratulate him on his stellar fan-base that requires him to dodge bullets.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Rick Fox is quite easily the hairiest guy in the league.
                        He's close to all the Slavs and Croats the Kings have on their team.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Suns got slaughtered
                          Dallas wins again
                          Orlando beats Detroit like anything in the East matters

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                            Ugh, sorry, only college basketball. I might watch a couple of the championship games...I played way too much basketball when I was young and ruined my knees.
                            Hey Berzerker if your knees are messed up from tendonitis (jumpers knee) or just alot of scar tissue, check out Active Release. No surgery, it's all soft tissue manipulation.

Worked for me.

Active Release Techniques (ART) is a non-invasive treatment system precisely engineered to locate and quickly resolve soft-tissue disorders.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Lakers lost again!!!

Go Spurs!!!

Go Kings!!!

Mwahahahaha

Just had to get it out in case they (the Lakers) turn this series around, but with George and Fox on the bench, and Shaq riding it, I doubt they will.

I love watch Phil Jackson whine about the Refs, it's about time the tables were turned.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

haha orlando beats detroit my ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X