NBA Playoffs thread:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Webber's out, and Jackson too

It is going to be very interesting now... Especially, if the Lackers fall as I hope.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I still think the spurs are too soft to take down the lakers. I hope I'm wrong.

Pistons are playing some of the best ball they've played all season. they might sweep the sixers.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I love Dallas, but it sucks that the King's are injured now. 84 points at halftime ain't bad . Even funnier was the fact that the King's had 61 and were getting blown out.

I hate both the teams in the Lakers/Spurs series so much that I'm just kind of ignoring it.
          "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDave
            I still think the spurs are too soft to take down the lakers. I hope I'm wrong.

Pistons are playing some of the best ball they've played all season. they might sweep the sixers.
            My fiancee and I went to Game Seven vs. Orlando; I don't think I've ever seen the Palace quite like that, not even back in 1990 vs. Portland.

I don't think they'll sweep the Sixers, AI has to be good enough to steal one game... of course, you'd figure Yzerman and Federov and Lidstrom and Joseph and Shanahan and Hull and Datsyuk and Zetterberg and Chelios would be good enough to steal one game, too.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
              Webber's out, and Jackson too

It is going to be very interesting now... Especially, if the Lackers fall as I hope.
              I dont think so, the Laks will pull out of it they always do the same thing. They like to mess around and go down some games, they like it, it is fun. So you hopes will most like be just hopes. GO Lakers. I often think what if the lakers still had Eddie, Van Exel, and Camble.

Comment

Mavs - 141
                Kings - 137

That game was sweeeeeet!
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Not a lot of defense going on there.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike
                    Yep, yesterday I was reminded exactly why I hate the Lakers... because they win some key games on total bull**** calls.
                    Agreed

But I would hate the Lakers anyway

I hate that fraud who says he's going to rip out Philly's heart and then is shocked when he gets booed

I hate that fat ass with the bad toe who gets away with murder

I hate Rick Fox (not sure why )

Anyway

GO SIXERS

AI is the answer and will always be the answer

I can't argue with Kobe being better, but he is definately better than McGrady or Garnett.

Why?

Because he wins games

Although the west will win in the finals, I want 2 things

The Lakers to loose

and

A Sixers-Celtics Eastern Conference Finals (just like old times)
                    Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

mee too

AI rocls

Mavs - 141
                      Kings - 137

That game was sweeeeeet!
                      Best game so far, just wish the out come was different.

Game 4

Dal - 83 (ouch)
                      Sac - 99

makes me happy to see that they are capable of doing it even without C-Webb..
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, yesterday Dallas decided they didn't even care to make it a game. I think Van Exel had 0 for the entire game! I know the stat in the first half was something like Finley, Nash, Nowinski, Van Exel - 2 for 20 from the field. I shut it off in the 3rd.

San Antonio isn't looking so tough anymore. Let's see if they can even win another game, or if they go cry in the corner like I predicted they would.

Comment

Hehe, Derrick Coleman almost got away with it, but Detroit still won. Good try at the sneaky goaltend

Comment

Sacremento and Mavs are the most interesting teams in the playoffs. Too bad about Webber, and too bad this series is happening so early, as the games aren't all televised yet. I just hope LA loses after they were gifted the series last year by the refs. I used to be a big LA fan, but that series really pissed me off.

What is it about Rick Fox. I have never shared my secret and seemingly illogical dislike of the man with anyone before, but I see that I'm in good (and numerous) company. Perhaps because he seems to think a little too highly of himself, and is willing to be completely dishonest to get what he wants. These are admirable traits in an attorney who is working for you, but....
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XXIV

Agreed

But I would hate the Lakers anyway

I hate that fraud who says he's going to rip out Philly's heart and then is shocked when he gets booed

I hate that fat ass with the bad toe who gets away with murder

Anyway

GO SIXERS

I can't argue with Kobe being better, but he is definately better than McGrady or Garnett.

Why?

Because he wins games

Although the west will win in the finals, I want 2 things

The Lakers to loose

and

A Sixers-Celtics Eastern Conference Finals (just like old times)
                              HAHA that is funny you hate the Lakers to bad. Bull**** calls there are bull**** call on both sides every game. I love the Lakers GO KOBE, AND SHAQ. I want the sixers to win too, but the celtics are not going anywhere the Nets got them beat easy. Allen I does have skills but he has two problems sometime he does not listen to the coach get mad, and does not share the ball. But in those things dont really seem to be happening now. AI has a good chance to win the East, especially if Keith Van hon Steps up like he should do, the whole reason they got him in the first place. It will be Nets Sixer finals maybe but no Celtics. Mavs need to hurry and beat those stupid kings, I don't like them.

Comment

Bad calls happen all the time for every team, if you watch Basketball you would know that. That is a lie ALL the game are televise it is called TNT, TBS for all the games on TV.
                                Last edited by WRangler Rhymer; May 15, 2003, 13:38.

Comment

Working...
                                X