No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs thread:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If mavericks and spurs dont mess up, they have a chance of going at t each other in western conference final, which would be lot more exciting than Laker VS Kings IMO.

ECF: Nets VS Phillies - Nets win IMO
    :-p

Comment

I hope the Nets win seeing as the phillies dont play hoops.

Sixers have to get through detroit first.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

and too bad this series is happening so early, as the games aren't all televised yet.
        ???? I've watched every Mavs - Kings game. The only game so far this playoffs that wasn't televised I think was a first round New Jersey/Milwakee game and that's 'cause there were 4 other games on that day.

And yeah, bad calls go both ways, but the Laker's have had more than their share go their way over the last 4 years. What's funny is that for once the calls didn't go LA's way, and San Antonio still almost blew it in game 5.
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDave
          I hope the Nets win seeing as the phillies dont play hoops.

Sixers have to get through detroit first.
          Nets wont lose to Phillies. guaranteed.
          :-p

Comment

Sacramento, say bye-bye!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If the Kings lose... GO SPURS!!!!!!!!

(almost went a day without posting, that would suk. Work has been hell, I will be back tomorrow.)
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Kings win, extend series with Dallas to game 7.

These two teams should really be playing for the title - it's a damn shame they met so early.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  If the Kings lose... GO SPURS!!!!!!!!
                  Pardon my French, but **** the Spurs.
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

???? I've watched every Mavs - Kings game. The only game so far this playoffs that wasn't televised I think was a first round New Jersey/Milwakee game and that's 'cause there were 4 other games on that day.
                    I don't have cable and I don't live in a TV market that has a team left in the playoffs, so there have been few games televised so far. Sunday there were two, but we had my girlfriend's relatives over and the kids took over the TV.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Kings/Mavs Game 7 Prediction

Mavs 45
                      Kings 185

Honestly, this is just like the Laker/King playoff game from last year, only without all the flagrants.

Question: Why don't the Mavs just start van Exel? or do they? It's a good thing he left the Nuggets.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

Pardon my French, but **** the Spurs.
                        Yes I agree. I do not like the Spurs. Tim duncan is no MVP, he is MWP. He does they same **** every year, and his team mostly loses. I Want the Mavs to get the title Van Exel needs one rings. Owell the Laks lost next year. The Spurs are not that good they are overrated, Popavice does some funny stuff with refs. THe Mavs come on WIN IT FOR THE PEOPLE. That Robinson dork he said 3 years ago he was retireing and he is still here. What a lier, he should not win anything.

Comment

Hey, everyone knows I hate the Spurs, but David Robinson is great... however, he already has a championship (in the short season that no one cares about) and he doesn't need another one.

And Japher... my game 7 prediction:
                          Kings 155
                          Mavs 384

Comment

Nice Prediction i like it!
                            GO VAN Exel AND THE MAVS

Spurs mavs series prediction:
                            0-4 mavs sweep

Comment

Detroit 93
                              Philly 89
                              Attached Files
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

As a local San Antonian, I must say the obvious... I want the Spurs to go all the way .

The Spurs v Lakers series ended very well (4-2 spurs i believe), and with the kings and mavericks yet to finish their series, it shall give the spurs a much needed respite. Both the Mavs and kings are excellent teams, and the series for the western title will be amazing to say the least. Fortunately/unfortunately, the east has little offer, and who ever wins in the west is all but garunteed the rings.

I was thinkin about tarting a thread like this, but forgot glad someone thought to
                                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X