X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One trolling secion at a time, or else get me a replacement

Comment

• Where have all the trolls gone?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• 8. Canada: 677 31 20987

Intolerable!
        I protest the ranking of Canada.

We should multiply GDP by total landmass to get a better idea of significance.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• TAKE MICHIGAN O GREAT CANADA!!!!

Michigan is so boring...help us by conquring us and making the world actually realize we exist!

Comment

• The Macedonia crap is BS, historic Macedonia in N. Greece (the Mt. Olympus area, west of Thessalonica) When did the Slavic "Macedonians" pull the name for northern Greece out of thier @ss? South Serbia would of been better.

Comment

• United States 9,629,091 101710
              China 9,596,960 11600
              Canada 9,976,140 6770
              Russia 17,075,200 5270
              Brazil 8,511,965 4251
              Japan 377,835 1800

There you go.
              Russia represents Continental Europe.
              Do notice the US is 10x as strong as anyone else by this measure
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                Why doesn't Europe deserve two spots? There is a lot of power concentrated there.

If you give out seats based on power, then the US deserves at least two. That's not going to happen, so why should Europe get two?
                Actually, the UK vote is more like 2 for the US than it is 2 for the EU.

Comment

• Actually, the UK vote is more like 2 for the US than it is 2 for the EU.

Not always, but either way it is unfair to the rest of the globe. The over-representation of the West may be a good thing, but it's hard to defend in terms of fairness.
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X