Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bend over Bin Laden...

See how many times you can hit Bin Laden

ROCK 102 FM plays Memphis Classic Rock! Listen live anywhere with our free iHeartRadio app!

I got 234 hits
    "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid."
    - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

100, and then i quit...sadisticly entertaining, but rather monotonous...
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

65 after 5 tries.

Comment

lets go cornhole us an A-rab. YEEEEEEEEEEHAW
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

12 at first attempt. Unreal Tournament 2003 is much more fun and bloody.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Every time I see the title of this thread, "Roll Over Beethoven" starts playing in my head.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

20, before I quit, 0 missed. This is both boring and stupid.

Comment

*yawn* Copycat. I've seen this sort of thing before... bowling for bin laden was much better.

Comment

The animations are quite funny (esp with the camel ), but after a while the game gets boring...
                          Blah

Comment

Working...
                          X