It finally happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    ok one of my friends got one of those guys cellphone number. Maybe I should just call him, explain the situation and maybe they would agree to talk it through.
    I could say that I'll forgive them their behaviour and I won't say a word to their buddies that they were sissies, and they wouldn't want me to get charged, so I'd save my day. I'll just wonder what I'll say and call them up. I hope it won't backfire.
    If you do call, i would recommend that you don't mention "sissies". I would ask to verify that noone got hurt, apologize, then mention that there was really no damage to your car so it's really no harm, no foul, and what would it take to make the whole thing go away.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Flubber, no no.. they were 10 meters away when I attacked them. They were just next to my property when they were hanging there. It wasn't just one spit! . Besides that's not a place to hang around, they can do it sure, but this area has nothing but peoples homes, and they don't live here, and they weren't hanging around with people from here. They could have kept a little space there, and certainly not spit to my yard. And the spitting part wasn't the one that made me tick, that was the one where I went outside and told them, not yell, told them to clean it up or get the hell away. That was when they started being really rude, and I told I'd call the cops if they keep spitting in my yard and being punks. Then they laughed me and called me names. This is when I went back inside, thinking they'd only want to provocate me and that was it. I thought they'd get tired and leave. Then I heard impact, and ran outside and figured out one of them kicked my car, well inside yard, not close to the road. And that's when I made my decision, that they just gave up their rights of being untouchable. I didn't think they'd call the cops, I thought they want to kick my butt when I charge, but to my surprise they didn't even counter. They were acting like they want to fight me, calling me bi**h and what not, so they went with fighting words. I immidiately figured, that if I don't make them go away now, they will keep doing more and more, kicking my car more and go even further until I explode. So I decided to go at it right away. In the eyes of law I naturally know I'm also guilty, guilty of even worse thing, but in the eyes of true justice I think I was the one who was right, since you don't just provocate people and attack their property, just to annoy you. So no, I didn't expect them to actually be the ones calling the cops.

It however now is known, that the one that ran away first called the cops, because he thought it would be more serious, like me jumping on one of them if I get the chance, and not just little scuffle like it was. I called one of them half an hour ago and we made up in phone. He denied calling the cops, but who is he kidding the cops told me they called them in the first place. Anyway it doesn't make any difference, and he said they don't want any ally mcbeal stuff. I said I was sorry to attack them, and they said next time I do that, I'll get my butt kicked . Still acting tough.... well anyway I agreed, so now they won't press charges and we are ok. They asked that I wouldn't press charges for kicking my car, naturally I agreed. So if everything goes ok, I think this will be forgotten in matter of few weeks.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

rah

a bit of a silly thing to do, but what a bunch of poofters for calling the police! i know the type of kid you're on about, they act tough and when you react to it they pee their pants.

last summer some little tossers thought it would be funny to flower my car (they did it to quite a few cars in the area), i was pretty annoyed about this, but i didn't want to beat them up because it would just lead to more trouble, so i nicked one of their bikes one night. i spent the next day taking it apart, and then left the pieces (i even put all the little bolts, brackets and screws in containers for him) in his front garden, he was gutted, the bike cost £400
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

rah, yes, it seemed like they don't want to go to court with this either. They wanted to be little tough, but that's ok, we agreed no one presses charges, and that we don't have any grudges. He sounded sincere, so I trust this is the case. And everyone was ok, apparently there was no swelling in other guys neck as I thought, only one of them got little bloody nose that is ok now.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
            rah

a bit of a silly thing to do, but what a bunch of poofters for calling the police! i know the type of kid you're on about, they act tough and when you react to it they pee their pants.

last summer some little tossers thought it would be funny to flower my car (they did it to quite a few cars in the area), i was pretty annoyed about this, but i didn't want to beat them up because it would just lead to more trouble, so i nicked one of their bikes one night. i spent the next day taking it apart, and then left the pieces (i even put all the little bolts, brackets and screws in containers for him) in his front garden, he was gutted, the bike cost £400

Comment

Ah another phone call. I didn't know that one of my buddies knew one of the punks big brother. He's also with me now, so looks like things really work out now, as for settling this ourselves. He already threatned to kick their butts if they continued acting like punks..
              Damn, I actually feel bad now that I attacked... well I'm glad we have truly sorted this out with no bad feelings.
              In da butt.

Comment

But I'll still kick their butts if they come around and do that again!

but really I'm a nice guy in real life.. I'm not the kind of guy who attacks people at will. This was the first time I have been in street fight since I was over 18.. and hopefully the last. I solve problems with talking, not with fists. Really, you got to believe me!
                In da butt.

Comment

I know what you can do! Put them under a blanket and fart under it and keep them there!
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I would like to think that after all the anxiety that you caused yourself over this one, that you might have learned something.

I am glad that everything worked out.

RAH
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Go to the court and say that you have a job, the mugging lasted only five minutes and they were dressing like they were asking for it, anyway. They'll make it a 'mild assault' and let you off with a slap on the wrist.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Well it is mild assault, since 'serious assault' would mean I would have to use a weapon like knife or bat, or inflict serious injure. And it would mean jail time too. So I'll be getting slap on the wrist, if the prosecutor seems fit to really charge, because both parties are now in agreement.. Nah, I'm not worried anymore. Gimpy is off my back.
                        In da butt.

Comment

You did the right thing. Vermin like those shouldn't get off easy (read capitol punishment). They have absolutely no right being protected by law or police. The disrespect for others and their property is horrific, the world (yes I think this is a global problem) needs an attitude adjustment to countermeasure these tendencies.
                          får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

If they ever get in your space, kill them.
                            If you just beat them up, or wound them in any way, it means a civil lawsuit.
                            Dead men tell no tales.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: It finally happened...

Originally posted by Pekka
                              .. yeah, I got myself into troulbe. Nothing big though, but I might have to pay fine.. for assault or battery or something like that, I don't know english terms.

I was basically protecting my property and own home, so I wish I was in US right now. Here.. things are more complicated.

Basically these F*ing wannabe tough teenagers were hanging in front of my (well not mine, but my parents) house, smoking cigarrettes and being all tough, spitting to our yard. I live in suburb area, so I don't know what the hell they were doing here anyway, since none of them lives here. So there they were, violating my property, and I go out and say 'guys, either you clean that up, or you get the hell out of here'. So they start flipping to me and cursing and calling me names. I got pissed off, I can take offences and everything, but not in my own home from strangers, acting tough teenagers. No way. So, I said 'I'll call the cops if you don't quit that ****'. We live in Finland, so basically they started laughing at me, and I understand that. Cops won't come here for that reason, and the most they'd do is say 'say you're sorry!' and that's it.

So I went back inside gutted like hell, thinking that they'll leave soon if I just went inside. Then I heard impact sound and ran outside, and one of them (one of three) was running away, and I see his footstep on my car door. This was clear message to me, I need to kick the **** out of them. They didn't even run for it, they wanted me to attack. Too bad for them they were sissies in real life, because their hoodies weren't protecting them and all the fake gold chains in their necks.
                              What happened is that I hit the first guy and he backs down, two of them were little bit stunned looking, and then I throw the other one to asfalt, as one of them acts like a hero and runs away. Then the second one gets up, tries to run away but I was right next to him and punched him few times and after that kicked the other guy who was still down from the first hit. They didn't get nothing much, the first guy got little swell near his neck (I don't know how he got that), and ther other one little bloody nose. That's it, nothing serious. Next thing I know, the third guy called cops! And they came and ringed the bell, and next thing I know, I'm suspected for assaulting these three 15-year old fine young men, and they apparently didn't do anything. They admitted kicking my car, but that's nothing because car didn't get any damage they say. I tried to be sneaky and claim it self defense, but we'll see.. I think they didn't buy it.

What should I do? It's nothing serious, I'll get to pay fine max., but I don't know, maybe I'll get a record or something and that would really suck, so anyone of you got any ideas what I could say to my defense? These guys provoked me, violated my yard, and then attacked my car. I warned them and order them to leave, got laughed and then I attacked them, and now they play all sweat and good guys. I think I did the right thing still, because they did this in my own home, and provoked me and attacked my property. Now I hope I was in Texas.

And I thought me getting into an argument with the head of some company was being tough

Comment

Basically a cousin of mine has been into that sort of predicament too only without the intention.
                                He run over some lady with his motorcycle, knocked off some of her teeth and he got some bruises too.

Now if she decides to take him to court he can end up paying 4.000 euros as compensation.
                                The thing that devastated him was of course hurting the lady (although she was at fault, walking through traffic in the middle of the street and not at pedestrian lines and he was at fault cutting through the traffic between cars - both things happen all the time)

Comment

Working...
                                X