It finally happened...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It finally happened...

.. yeah, I got myself into troulbe. Nothing big though, but I might have to pay fine.. for assault or battery or something like that, I don't know english terms.

I was basically protecting my property and own home, so I wish I was in US right now. Here.. things are more complicated.

Basically these F*ing wannabe tough teenagers were hanging in front of my (well not mine, but my parents) house, smoking cigarrettes and being all tough, spitting to our yard. I live in suburb area, so I don't know what the hell they were doing here anyway, since none of them lives here. So there they were, violating my property, and I go out and say 'guys, either you clean that up, or you get the hell out of here'. So they start flipping to me and cursing and calling me names. I got pissed off, I can take offences and everything, but not in my own home from strangers, acting tough teenagers. No way. So, I said 'I'll call the cops if you don't quit that ****'. We live in Finland, so basically they started laughing at me, and I understand that. Cops won't come here for that reason, and the most they'd do is say 'say you're sorry!' and that's it.

So I went back inside gutted like hell, thinking that they'll leave soon if I just went inside. Then I heard impact sound and ran outside, and one of them (one of three) was running away, and I see his footstep on my car door. This was clear message to me, I need to kick the **** out of them. They didn't even run for it, they wanted me to attack. Too bad for them they were sissies in real life, because their hoodies weren't protecting them and all the fake gold chains in their necks.
    What happened is that I hit the first guy and he backs down, two of them were little bit stunned looking, and then I throw the other one to asfalt, as one of them acts like a hero and runs away. Then the second one gets up, tries to run away but I was right next to him and punched him few times and after that kicked the other guy who was still down from the first hit. They didn't get nothing much, the first guy got little swell near his neck (I don't know how he got that), and ther other one little bloody nose. That's it, nothing serious. Next thing I know, the third guy called cops! And they came and ringed the bell, and next thing I know, I'm suspected for assaulting these three 15-year old fine young men, and they apparently didn't do anything. They admitted kicking my car, but that's nothing because car didn't get any damage they say. I tried to be sneaky and claim it self defense, but we'll see.. I think they didn't buy it.

What should I do? It's nothing serious, I'll get to pay fine max., but I don't know, maybe I'll get a record or something and that would really suck, so anyone of you got any ideas what I could say to my defense? These guys provoked me, violated my yard, and then attacked my car. I warned them and order them to leave, got laughed and then I attacked them, and now they play all sweat and good guys. I think I did the right thing still, because they did this in my own home, and provoked me and attacked my property. Now I hope I was in Texas.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Were they actually on your property when you attacked them? And if the guy that kicked your car door left a foot print, take a picture of it. Hope for a conservative justice.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Find out where they live and kick their asses again....that's what I would do.

It wont help your case but you'll feel a lot better afterwards.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Tell the cops to **** off and go after real criminals.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

rah, no, they were not in my yard when I attacked them. They were like 10 meters away from it. The cops already checked out that door, and it was them who said 'well the door is not damaged in any way'. We have weird justice system. Adn I got speeches how I should have order them million times and then call the cops. Of course they are right, but it wouldnt' have worked anyway. I admit that I got pissed off and didn't do the correct thing, but I still think I did the right thing. I didn't admit nothing yet, except that I did fight with them.
          I'm in the weaker side now. I used unnecessary force, and apparently I wasn't threatened myself, so there was no danger to me. So I'm looking battery or assault or something like that... on two counts.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

But you have to understand our system is backwards. There are cases all the time were the attacker gets money from victim, because victim kicked attackers butt.

Even this guy who owned gas station, got robbed. He had a gun, and one of the robbers came with a knife to him, and owner warned him several times he'll shoot if he comes any closer. He shot the robber in the leg, and guess who got in trouble? The owner. Robbers were victims. This is how our system is in self defense cases every time.
            In da butt.

Comment

Well, does anybody else here know anything whatsoever about the Finnish justice system? I sure don't, but I wish you good luck. Maybe there's a technicality you can rape; look at your country's constitution.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                But you have to understand our system is backwards. There are cases all the time were the attacker gets money from victim, because victim kicked attackers butt.

Even this guy who owned gas station, got robbed. He had a gun, and one of the robbers came with a knife to him, and owner warned him several times he'll shoot if he comes any closer. He shot the robber in the leg, and guess who got in trouble? The owner. Robbers were victims. This is how our system is in self defense cases every time.
                Move to Canada, where attackers and victims are both innocent. HA!

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Elok, I know for a fact, that I'll be charged with two counts of assault, and it will go through. I was the one who attacked and started physically assaulting these punks. It doesn't matter what they did, since they didn't attack me, or they didn't threaten to attack me. That's the way it works here. The point is, that I should have called the cops. Doesn't work in real life though.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Spectator, well that's my problem. I don't mind paying small fine, I think it was worth it. Since they didn't get injured, I'll get maybe.. I don't know maybe 200 euros fine or something, but if this goes on record, I'll have lots of troubles getting green cards and what not. That's my only problem here.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Also it doesn't make it any easier that these guys were underaged, and I'm adult. It doesn't make it easier that I am bigger and no one will ever believe that I was acting in self defense. Also it doesn't make it any easier that I have some training in these things. It also means that if I get those charges against me, they'll go through, I wont' be able to get back to my gym anymore. Damn it!
                      The world is unjust!
                      In da butt.

Comment

Go with the story that you asked them to get off your property and in response they kicked your car and you didn't know there was no damage when you charged them hoping to chase them off before they could do any additional damage. You weren't trying to hurt them, just scaring them away from your car. Since they're not hurt, it sounds plausible. And if they show up for the hearing looking like punks (which punks are likely to do) and you show up looking like a responsible citizen, the judge may cut you some slack. (that's why it would be nice to have a picture of a shoeprint on your door)

RAH
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Re: It finally happened...

Originally posted by Pekka
                          spitting to our yard
                          OMG!

Comment

Good advice Rah, I appreciate it. Too bad though, I look like a serial killer . I don't know about them, since they are these wannabes, you know like stereotype rich white guys acting like they're gangbangers or something. But in reality they are not tough gangsters.
                            I wasn't trying to hurt them either, I let them go, I just hit them few times and not with full power. I did hit quite hard though, so I wasn't being too carefull. Problem is also that they didn't hit me back. I guess they were bit shocked first not to, and then it was too late but.. well bad for me.

I don't know if I have to take that photo, because the cops already wrote it down.. maybe I should anyway.
                            I'm not 100% sure, but in case of assaulting, prosecutors will automatically press charges, even if victims don't press charges. So it won't be dismissed, but automatically prosecuted. I hope judge will be mercyfull, the punishment won't be hard, just small fine, but I really don't want that record... would mess up things nicely for me that I've worked so hard for.

But I guess I can only blame myself, I was the one who attacked. But god damnit!
                            In da butt.

Comment

Aivo½iso, well after that I told them to leave, I didn't attack then. I attacked when one of them kicked my car. I don't know what you would have done. I guess I was supposed to suck it up?
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X