No announcement yet.

I hope all the Jews on Apolyton .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NP-Dont kill your father while sleeping with your neighbors wife and Jews wont look at you as a heathen

Comment

Enjoy your Passover, Vesayen.

I'm looking forward to this Easter week. Lots of stuff to do for Sunday.

Peace.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
        Enjoy your Passover, Vesayen.

I'm looking forward to this Easter week. Lots of stuff to do for Sunday.

Peace.

Thank God for easter, so I dont have to miss days off of school for Passover(its a pain, especially when im saving my amount of legal abscences at the end of the year to take off the entire last two weeks of school).

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen

Thank God for easter, so I dont have to miss days off of school for Passover(its a pain, especially when im saving my amount of legal abscences at the end of the year to take off the entire last two weeks of school).
          You know, we all need to Thank God for His Son Jesus Christ whom died for our Sinfulness.

I am glad that someone stated what you did!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

How tied together Passover and Jesus were!

Happy Passover to all.

I am going home and watching The Ten Commandments right now.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Amen Troll, and Plato

Thank Christ for his atoning sacrifice, as our Passover Lamb.

Isaiah 1:18:

"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD . "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."

This is the gift that Christ offers us.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

You know, we all need to Thank God for His Son Jesus Christ whom died for our Sinfulness.

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Er let me clerify.....being JEWISH it was a satirical play on words.....im not thanking your God

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  What is this religion that acknowledges the legitimacy of other religions ? Why isn't judaism bent on world domination like the others ?
                  Judaism doesn't require that one be Jewish in order to go to the afterlife - indeed, it's easier to go to the afterlife if you're not a jew (cause there are a lot of laws to follow if you are a jew), so people who want to convert are discouraged from doing so in order to make sure that those who still want to convert are truely prepared to observe those laws.
                  "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Why isn't judaism bent on world domination like the others ?

They only have 14 million adherents. It's hard to be an evil religion when you are that puny and insignificant.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo

They only have 14 million adherents. It's hard to be an evil religion when you are that puny and insignificant.
                      You could of said that a little more er.......diplomatically?

Comment

Originally posted by Edan

Judaism doesn't require that one be Jewish in order to go to the afterlife - indeed, it's easier to go to the afterlife if you're not a jew (cause there are a lot of laws to follow if you are a jew), so people who want to convert are discouraged from doing so in order to make sure that those who still want to convert are truely prepared to observe those laws.
                        Is the concept of an afterlife commonly accepted in Judaism? I was always under the impression that it wasn't a real tenet of Judaism, but something that was rather "interpreted" into the religion. I have heard this from a few sources, but those could be wrong.

Anyhoo, happy Passover to all our nice Jewish boys and goils.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo

We prefer to rule from the shadows...
                          You dont need billions of followers... Half of the Nobel prize winners, major corporations, media makers, arms and diamonds exporters and various other influential positions are enough.

ZOG.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You dont need billions of followers... Half of the Nobel prize winners, major corporations, media makers, arms and diamonds exporters and various other influential positions are enough.

Half... pah! We've got an influental person in every company and place. 75% of the time we are actually the winners/bosses, etc .
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                              Your links to the evangelism sites under the coloured text dont seem to work.
                              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

Your links to the evangelism sites under the coloured text dont seem to work.
                                Good thing, since it was really tacky to post that stuff in a thread honoring a Jewish holiday.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X