Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this forum ever recover from 9/11 and Iraq?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were it not for O.T., all that would be here is Civ 3 idiots.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
      http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html
      Very sentimental... Now, who will make a similar slideshow for all the Iraqi children your heroes have shredded? Here's a cool action picture to start with:
      Attached Files
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• I did not begin to frequently visiting and posting in the OT Forum until the war discussion started to get hot-headed in January this year. I see this as a good place to discuss world events with more or less mature people from all over the world.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Olaf, you don't have the brains god gave a beer can.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Olaf, you don't have the brains god gave a beer can.
            Somehow I knew you would turn into personal flaming instead of arguments and reasoning. However, I only fall into that trap when I'm drunk. Try again on Friday...

Comment

• CHILL on the personal insults please.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Actually, that's a good idea for a video.

Comment

• Days of our OT lives?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                    I'll take the opposite view. The bigger the event, the stronger the OT will become. If we're not at each others throats over a events that influence the world, we reguritate gun/abortion/relgion threads. BORING (except for possible involvement by newbs getting hooked by over used bait )

As much as some of the ANTI-american rants can get annoying, it's important that some of us hear them. They may not have changed how I feel but it has sure tempered it a bit. So troll on.........as long as it's not personal.
                    I agree The reason i why i post here is partly becasue of the antagonism (can be fun), partly becasue of the incredible **** load i learn about almost anything everytime i come here, and partly because of the awesome community. When i ve had problems or questions, most who had the time or the know how wouldnt hesitate to help me out.

VIVA LA OT!
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman

partly becasue of the incredible **** load i learn about almost anything everytime i come here,
                      Don't mention it. We're always happy to de-program Fox News victims
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse

Don't mention it. We're always happy to de-program Fox News victims
                        Actually, when i do watch the news, i watch the BBC... but i usually get all my news from here... gives an interesting spread of bias and perspective, i think
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• You watch the Beeb? Fast learner

Comment

• Me, I'm gonna learn Chinese and move to China.

Good idea!
                            Last edited by mindseye; April 7, 2003, 22:37.
                            Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramerman
                              @ this thread

*wipes tears from eyes*

man oh man, the last page was hilarious Stuff like this keeps me coming back to the forum. Oh the wit! Arguements with hyper-conservatives, uber-liberals, anti-americans, and MonkSpider be damned!
                              I just noticed this, all i can say is .
                              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I wish they'd discuss about important things, like women and... women.
                                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
                                X