Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the Best Avatar (Another DC List)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Uhhhh.... The truth is that I don't know how to remove it.

hahahhahahahahahahah
    :-p

Comment

Darn, we need a worst avatar contest.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

monolith94's

Lovely.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I vote for Alexnm's avatar... IMHO the "meow" was cuter than the current anime avatar, but I like both of them .
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
            Darn, we need a worst avatar contest.
            Why, when we all know you'd win by a mile.

Comment

Ari: thanks!

The worst avatar ever: the one AH had from a painting made by Fez (just to piss him off). Man, that was horrible!
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                It was ixnay to have Powerpuff avatars, right?
                Your avatar is quite good too Solver .
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

updated still more
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Edit:

Now I see the list on the first page.

Good job, DC.
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; April 2, 2003, 00:00.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• DC? You miscategorized mine, as this is my baby picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calc II

hahahhahahahahahahah
                        It could be worse. I could be stuck with a cheap imitation of a portrait of Mad magazine's mascot, Alfred E. Neuman, like some Aussie we all know.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• I liked Bloom County and Outland....too bad that he didn't make anymore for the comics...it was ahead of it's time.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankychan
                            I liked Bloom County and Outland....too bad that he didn't make anymore for the comics...it was ahead of it's time.
                            I knew we could agree on some things. Just for that, no mention of certain colleges anywhere in this post.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I say my avatar is still the best evil leader in Apolyton......okay, maybe i'm tied with DinoDoc's Dr. Doom.
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski

I knew we could agree on some things. Just for that, no mention of certain colleges anywhere in this post.

ACK!
                                ......freekin guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X