No announcement yet.

Imran-Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already gave my opinion in the league message board. MAKE THE DEAL .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Lieby is taking the day off today, Imran. Guess they want him ready for the *sold out* home opener at the Vet tomorrow.

Selling out the Vet is pretty amazing - that thing seats over 60,000 for baseball. Not bad.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Calc, I believe Aurilia is batting in the 3 spot right in front of Bonds, so he should get alot of good pitches this year. Matsui, like you said, is somewhat of an unknown. I saw him swing in a game v Cubs and I liked his swing, quick and compact, so I'll bet he makes the change to the majors okay. He looks like a power hitting Ichuro, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
          Anyways guys I need ur advice. In another league I have jeter. And Someone offered me a deal of Rich Aurila for Hideki Matsui, Aurila had a bad year last year but I have a feeling he'll do ok this season and will produce results that are far beyond normal SS players. Should I accept? Hideki has so far been in my bench because I didnt know for sure just how well he'd do in US league. My OF lineup isnt too bad, gary Shefield, cliff flyod, larry walker, manny ramirez(Util)... I have no intention to squeeze hideki in the lineup unless he becomes another ichiro.
          Well, I'm a NYer, and a Yankee fan, so my opinion is....

If you trade Matsui, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

He's for real.

He's got a picture perfect swing, goes with the pitch, and has already showed he can handle breaking stuff.

Rich on the other hand, still doesn't look like the hitter of 2 years ago.

Just my two cents....
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I am considering about making a counter offer or accepting it as it is. I think I can also make a trade with jeter with this guy who doesnt have an all star SS in our league. After the MRI I wanna see if I can let him handle jeter's injury.

Does anybody think I should trade my other OF for Aurilla?
            :-p

Comment

my hitters have been clobbered so far today... 3/23 so far
              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Reggie Sanders just gave the Vet an opening day going away present: a grand slam.

I hope he does half as well next week when he's in my lineup. My thanks to Chris for releasing him; my outfield needs a good bat.
                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

You can have him, I needed a reliver.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                  X