Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do YOU fall on the political compass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economic Left/Right: 0.38
    Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.62

I always said that I'am a center-right guy... but actually after doing the test is clearly that I'm a center kind of guy, pretty much like Robin Cook
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

but I think you will find that they still fall way short of their bosses when it comes to authoritarianism, just as most people on here have done.
      The people on this site are the bosses... they are all college-educated rich white men...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Your political compass
        Economic Left/Right: -0.88
        Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.28
        I always considered myself a moderate, and this test supports that notion. Extremists are scary; everything in moderation.

Comment

The only things found in the middle of the road are dead possum and a yellow streak.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
            The only things found in the middle of the road are dead possum and a yellow streak.
            The middle of the road is the most usable portion; the only thing at the edges are ditches and garbage.

Comment

Northwest
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                The middle of the road is the most usable portion; the only thing at the edges are ditches and garbage.

Nice comeback. It does seem that there are quite a few more moderates here than some of the threads and arguments would suggest.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

On the politopia test, I got southerner. Seems a bit US-centric. What's with giving Hitler more control over the economy than Stalin?

Comment

told you it was US oriented. and yes, that was wrong.

oh, and I am a southerner, too.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

The people on this site are the bosses... they are all college-educated rich white men...

I am not rich, I am still in the process of getting a university education, and I identify myself with "geeks" and not "white men".

I always said that I'am a center-right guy... but actually after doing the test is clearly that I'm a center kind of guy, pretty much like Robin Cook

Relative to the majority, you are right-wing.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

The majority of what? Of Apolyton, maybe, of the world, he seems pretty central.
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Economic Left/Right: -4.00
                          Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.51
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            told you it was US oriented. and yes, that was wrong.

oh, and I am a southerner, too.
                            I apparently did that test some time ago (I vaguely recall doing it). Turns out I am half-way between Dubya and Drew Carey. Which is worrying, and would probably be more so if I knew who Drew Carey was. (besides a comedian).
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I was a Southwesterner, like Ralph Nader.

BTW, I know Nader is Arab, but is he a Muslim or not, he's never said?

Comment

basically where i was last time (2.5, -4.8), have gotten just a tad more right wing since getting to uni.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X