Some... rather interesting Google results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some... rather interesting Google results

I did a search for 'large discussion forum' - you know, to get info on what were the largest discussion forums on the Net.

The second page of search results was rather interesting.

I'd ask more about those forums, but I don't bet there's too much cross-membership with this forum and them.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

The choice is huge
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

That's exactly why you should use ""s .
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

You make my life and times
        A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Wow, there's a lot of sad, sad people out there.

Comment

This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

hey what's the best way to increase your penis size? I want a bigger one.

Comment

Well, Google is well-endowed with information.....
                  Get 84 Resources, 96 Resources, or the NEW 153 Resources! Get Rockier Bonus Grassland versions1.0 or 2.0! Get My Mix of Snoopy and Womocks early terrain! Get Varied Goody Huts!
                  Upcoming Mods - Optimator (with over 1000 new units!!!) & Godzilla, Revenge of the Kaiju!
                  I am in dire need of new dino and Kaiju units!

Comment

I guess its the topic on everyone's mind, else all those disscusion sitescouldnt survive...
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                      hey what's the best way to increase your penis size? I want a bigger one.
                      Austin Powers uses a swedish made enlarger... i dunno if they work.... i really dont know if anything really works. i have a feeling its just like those weight loss pills
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

:hmmm;

Why did google pull up that anime site?

otherwise,
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

its da finns

Comment

Thanks, Stefu, I needed that.
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Working...
                            X